• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunting coloured Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is where shit is talked or asked

Kabboom Kabboom Dovinique Dovinique EldridSmith EldridSmith Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Everyone's sheets is basically good to go, (at most a edit for some words cause I'm a fair bit nitpicky)
But the rp should be ready and posted today or tonight.

When I'm done with the boring shit I need to do I shall focus on the creative stuff,

I'm so excited xD
Oh it seems that Krak'yun has the same appetite as Ael. I wonder if they would fight each other food or become food buddies.

Day one,
Jays actions have already put the people at risk. Bo realises the poison garden is a terrible place to meet. Why did he suggest it?

Is he smart enough to be captain? Only time can tell

May as well write some lore.
Ragga- a weed that grows almost anywhere in abundance. Easily able to recognise this plant for its flowers of red and green swirls and the large bushes that showcase them. All of the plant is poison but it is when ground up flowers and the roots are set aflame what produces the "fear toxin" not a cause of immediate death if one is to inhale smoke or ingest the plant, but
Rage,
Fear,
Paranoia,
distorted vision, night terrors and seeing things that are not real usually lead to danger for the victim. Often seeing things they are most afraid of or that they hate with passion.

Considered chemical warfare, only the sickest twisted pirates enjoy using ragga as a weapon.
Coloured Dragons for one, Jay for second.

Last edited:
Wow you guys are fast. I think we have a huge time zone differences because you guys usually start replying when I go to sleep xD
What time are you there?

Only the afternoon in Australia, close to 4:30

I was thinking of letting everyone post again before I do but figured I should at least provide the solution to ragga before anyone else decides fighting between characters should happen lol

Oh not so far from me. It's afternoon here as well.
Yea think I will wait until the other make their introduction post before replying again, so they don't get left behind too far.

Oh not so far from me. It's afternoon here as well.
Yea think I will wait until the other make their introduction post before replying again, so they don't get left behind too far.
I think one more round of posting should be fine before we wait, since Xcel is in a US time zone iirc

i too am in a US timezone

it is 1:30 in the morning, so i must now sleep, and give post tomorrow

I also care not for timezones aha more a person who tries to reply asap when convience serves and the mood strikes haha though with covid being at home happens a lot more

If y'all would rather a discord server for ooc I can get on that

I also care not for timezones aha more a person who tries to reply asap when convience serves and the mood strikes haha though with covid being at home happens a lot more

If y'all would rather a discord server I can get on that
I use discord a lot but I'm down for whatever as I have no preference.

I also want to state noone should feel forced or pressured into posting.

At the most I want you to post when your able and want to

At the least I'm asking two or three posts a week- but even then if you give me a heads up we can make it work if you can't post

Council is probably in the fort, but no one can know for sure unless they seek it outhorso.jpg
The fort being the castle like shape in the top left corner.
Councils fort is built on a hill overlooking the port town

Users who are viewing this thread

Back