• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Huntin' for Long-time roleplayers + plots!

juuchanisu

inactive

girl-anime-happy.gif

Hi everyone!! I'm glad you clicked on my hunt for roleplayers! :P Time to capture some prey hehe!! <33

Quick Introduction

Hello, hello if you don't know me then hello hello!! >3< My name's Juu! Or Juju~ I've been roleplaying for a new years so I have a lot of experiences, and I would like to have my partners having a lot of experiences in roleplaying as well~ QAQ Too much to ask?? ;;-;;

Aaaaah you're probably wondering what I'm interested in! First let me put down some preferences~

Preferences

– My main one is please be active and reply at least ONCE a day! If the roleplay is unattended for more than three days suddenly, I will drop it. If I'm not interested in the roleplay, I will tell you! So do not worry not~

– For posts, I want more than 2+ sentences. Usually, I try and match my post length as yours. But mostly I want you to try and make long posts. I am capable of making my posts a chapter long.
:P LET'S WRITE A BOOK!

I AM SO UP FOR ROMANCE LIKE SERIOUSLY I DON'T THINK I CAN ROLEPLAY WITHOUT ANY ROMANCE IN IT. SO YOU BETTER BE READY FOR ALL THE ROMANCE. I'm up for MxM, FxF and MxF (my most preferred but again, up for all) <333

In pairings, I prefer to play female but I can play male as well! QAQ

– I am quite big on grammar, so please do know your basic grammar! >w<;; at least 8th grade basic grammar....seriously please pay attention in English >u>

I think that is all!

9luh9xb.gif

Alright PLOT TIME(+Pairings)!

giphy.gif

*underline is wished I would like to be*

bold is what I would enjoy doing

If not listed, feel free to suggest one! I would love to go over a plot one with you~ Also, if it doesn't have the pairing beside it, and you want to do a certain pairing of it, just tell me and I'll see~

Kidnapped x Kidnapper – MXM, MxF

"I have always felt...eyes on me everywhere I go. Every step I take. Everywhere I go. It's scary."

It has been happening for years; eyes on the back on my head. Everytime I step outside of my house, I would feel a cold shiver run up my back as if someone is watching me...carefully. Even at school, every time I would walk down the halls, I would feel somebody staring at me. However...it was one day. I was leaving school and getting ready to walk home. I said goodbye to my friends, and walked down the familiar path. Though, because it was getting so dark so fast, I took a shortcut home...that was my horrible mistake. Next thing I knew, I blacked out and a very, very attractive face was the last thing I saw.

Normal x Bad Boy – MXF

"(best frieeeeeend), help...I'm falling fast, and hard!"

I had recently moved states. I moved from (state) to (newstate) where I had to leave my best friend, my school and all of the great things I knew back there. Now, I'm at this new state, thanks to my father's job. I have to make new friends, go to a new school and uugh it's so just problematic! But, that's not it...it's the fact that I have a NEIGHBOR and HE LIKES TO SCREAM HIS MUSIC. I can FLIPPING HEAR HIS MUSIC THROUGH MY WALLS. AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT ISN'T PRETTY. What I didn't know is that he was gonna fall in love with me first, then me him. Ugh! Flipping sexy, bad boys...

[inspired by Problem List on Wattpad by kpgcatlover]

Singer X Singer – MxM,
MxF

"It's my big chance...what I didn't know is that I would find my love as well."

Everybody knows about American Idol, or the X Factor, or the Voice and stuff like that? Well, the Voice had came to my town and I auditioned...must I say, I had a lot of troubles...but I couldn't do it without my duet partner. I technically forced him/her to come with me...I met her/him at school, found her singing and begged her to come audition with me. Now look where we are...

[inspired by Perfect Duet on Wattpad by kpgcatlover]

Dragonslayer x Diva/Weredragon (one that can shift into a dragon) – MxM, MxF

"I've been searching long and hard. Low and high. Now that I have my one chance to find her, with this guy/girl...I didn't expect myself to fall in love with the species I hated the most."

My sister was taken away from me at a young age and forced to be a diva; one who sings to the King Dragon to keep him calm. These divas are meant to sing forever, forever until they can't sing no more and they die under the wrath of the King Dragon or they die of exhaustion. It's my duty to find my sister, my sister that was taken away from me and reunite with her. I met this clan of dragons that I threaten to kill unless they told me where the King Dragon's layer was. That's where I met him/her. She/he came with me to help in return, I had to protect the clan after my search was over. I agreed, thinking nothing bad will happen on our journey. I will always hate the dragons and nothing will stop. However, I didn't expect myself falling in love with one them...

[inspired by Synchronicity by Kagamine Len and Rin]

Spirit x ShifterMxF, MxM, FxF

"For as long I known, I had always walked on the Earth's surface, and everyone thought I was normal. When I wasn't. However...I finally met someone like me."

I've been walking the streets of [hometown], as a mere spirit. I had a physical body, I had emotions and I had the feelings. I was treated like a human. However, I am not a human. Just a mere spirit. I had people who considered me as their friends, and I would always visit this one school....However, it was one day where I met someone like me. Someone who wasn't human. He/she had figured out that I wasn't human, and always kept an eye out on me. I confronted him/her. I found out his/her truth. I found out that she/he was a student that goes to the one school I enjoy going to. I found out that she/he was a scary rumor that everyone likes to talk about. Someone who was lurking around at night near the school. I also found out that she/he isn't human but a shifter.

[inspired by Rosuuri's characters on deviantart, Kumo and Rini]

Warrior x Warrior –
MxF, MxM, FxF

"We've been together since we were young! We did everything together!"

We're warriors in training. S/He's quiet, calm and composed. I'm hyperactive, talkative and energetic. One would think we don't go together? Haha, funny but we're like those couples in some animes. Anyways, we were accepted into one of the strongest and bestest combat schools, [school name] Academy. There, we are taught how to kill and control their weapons. It was then....s/he got hurt and it scared me. It scared me deeply and I couldn't leave her/his back. I wanted to protect her/him. After all, that's why I enrolled in this school. To protect my loved ones.

[inspired by RWBY's characters, Nora and Ren]

That took me forever oh goodness.

zj9vfo.gif

ANYWAYS! If you liked any of those plot ideas, or if you have any tell me! I would love to obliterate more with you and share some ideas or go deeper in the plots I already listed. Remember these are just brief ideas that pop into my head! I would love to go deeper (actually can we?) into each plot and form them so they're different from another roleplays that might have the same concept!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME! :P

- - -

tumblr_m7vzvy5yeE1rni0w9o1_500.gif

Oops. I almost forgot–

before we start the roleplay, this is what I usually will go over with you!

– Do you wish to have character sheets? (Usually anime preferred)

– Plot and who's playing who

– Thread or PMs?

– Quick summary of everything

So, before we roleplay, I'll probably ask you those four questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing the last idea, the Warrior x Warrior thing as an MxF or an FxF. I have a twisty idea for it too, PM me if interested! :D

Well, I'm hunting for a partner too.... But, I'm only comfortable doing MxF.... n i mostly play males.... (my females tend to br a lil storybook-ish.. Dx)

Anyways, lemme know if ur interested in a partner cos I can adapt with most plots)

Hi!

If you're still interested, I would love doing the kidnapped x kidnapper plot. Please PM me if you like~

I'm interested in normal x bad boy ^_^ I might have some other pairings and plots too - just shoot me a PM!

I have an idea that I've not had any luck with lately, it would mean a lot if you PMed me (or gave me permission to PM you) and heard me out. Thank you. .3.

bump

I have a few more plots~!

Popular x Shy – MxF, MxM, FxF

[media]

[/media]
"If you like me, then say you like me."

I talk a lot, yes. I'm always talking to my close friends, teasing others, flirting and pretending I don't notice most of the people. However, I do notice this one girl/boy...and s/he's an angel. S/he's so shy, and s/he easily gets pushed around but that doesn't matter really to me. I've been crushing on her/him since I first set eyes on her/him when s/he was helping a new kid. Her/his beauty amazes me...and I want to meet her/him. I was so lucky when s/he was assigned as my science partner. Hopes for a new romance!

Normal x Artist – MxF, MxM, FxF

"I know you want me, don't deny it."

It all started with a dab of paint on the nose. S/he looked at me with mischievous eyes as she cornered me. "I don't like you"– was what I said him/her. "I will never like you."

"That's not true, is it? We all know you're dying to kiss me." –his/her reply.

I wanted to punch him/her with everything I had, the other part of me wanted to kiss him/her. For him/her, it's probably more kissing and teasing instead of punching.

It's a love–hate relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back