• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunters Of Artemis (Detailed)

Ursa Minor

With head and forehead Artemis overtops the rest [of her companion Nymphai], and though all are lovely, there is no mistaking which is she."
Charia

K6.1Artemis.jpg
Hello! I'm currently looking for a few advanced roleplayer (preferably around 2-3 seeing as I'm new to the whole group roleplay) for a role play in which our character are the trusted maidens of Artemis. I have a few ideas about this, hbut I would want someone to help brain storm. I will post the thread up when I have enough people interested and I'll see where this goes. Please be active and don't leave us hanging. I understand if you have a life, but please let me know if you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Thank you!

:Ideas:

1. This is an idea that is sort of a parallel to the Hunter of Artemis. This is an role play where Apollo has a team of young boys willing to help protect (and annoy) young demigods who are in need of help. We could each have two character of this type (One boy, one female) and we would see how they interact with one another. Now the main plot of this would be what would happen if both Apollo and Artemis were missing and we would have to save them whilst working our our differences and trying to withstand the heat of battle.

2. Artemis has chosen three young girls to be mentors to. While under her mentor ship they are gifted with her life and story and are given the chance to prove themselves in front of Zeus himself. They must all three go on a quest to prove themselves worthy of further teaching and try to find out what actually happened to the last three girls who were chosen and try, maybe, not to become like them.

More Below

Note: That these are not the only ideas I have. I may end up adding more as time goes on, but I hope you enjoy them!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another idea I have would be a coven of minor demigods serving Hecate after the war. :) It would include their secrecy and trying to stay undercover all the while trying to help the camps without them noticing.

I would love to join into the whole mentoring idea.

I would love to join! I do really like the idea of Artemis and Apollo being missing, but I'm also interested in other plans you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm assuming that we all want to RP the second all? @CrystalClear we could include the idea of both gods having apprentices if you want. That way we can have a set plot for everybody :) I'll make the forms in a second, but I need to know how many character everyone is going to make. I was thinking that one character for all of us? Sorry, I'm a bit new to Group Role play so you'll have to forgive my organization skills on this

I don't mind doing either, haha c:

@CrystalClear[/URL] we could include the idea of both gods having apprentices if you want. That way we can have a set plot for everybody :) I'll make the forms in a second, but I need to know how many character everyone is going to make. I was thinking that one character for all of us? Sorry, I'm a bit new to Group Role play so you'll have to forgive my organization skills on this

I think having one character each would be good. That way, we can all focus on making one well rounded character and convey their development throughout the role-play.

I agree, it definitely seems like the better option. c:

Alright, nice! I'll start the forms and make the thread later.

[Picture]

Name:

Nickname:

Birthday:

Personality:

Biological Parents:

Archery Efficiency Level (1-10):

Mentor:

Group:

Powers (If Any):

It's a bit simple. but I thought we could get a good introduction on each character
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back