• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter

Ink Bottle Faerie

Gumball Guardian
Hello,

I have two inquiries for the beautiful creatures here at RPnation.

First, I would like to know how many people on this website are actually familiar with or like Hunter x Hunter.

Second, I would like to see if there was enough interest to create a role play set in the Hunter x Hunter universe. It would be completely filled with OCs and would likely begin with a new Hunter exam.

If you could just comment below if you're interested, that'd be lovely.

Thanks,

~Ink Bottle Faerie

I'm interested in this. I've watched up to episode 94 of the anime, but I've read past the Chimera Ant arc in the manga.

I'm interested. I started watching Hunter x Hunter a couple weeks ago and, at the time of this post, I'm on episode 48.

I suppose I could get into something like this. I've only watched the 1999, and the new anime version. Haven't gotten to the manga yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love a good HxH RP. Seen all of the recent anime and have read a bit of the manga past there but not much. The last HxH RP I was in died before it got far off the ground, which was a real pity because the character was probably my most inspired one in a long time.

Ooooh, I love Hunter x Hunter. (watched 100 episodes in a week, help me *-*).

I'd be interested. :)

Is there an availability? I <3 HxH! Caught up to the Dark Continent arc in the manga, but as far as I know, I think it is still on Hiatus ._.

Read all of the manga, tried to watch the first anime but couldn't, but heard the new want is fantastic so I am going to start on it soon. If we are to start off at the hunter exam, that means we won't have nen correct? If you could not tell, I am interested =)

I think that there should be a system where people can start out stronger, but they have to have more problems too.

Woah, so sorry I didn't get any notifications from this thread! I'm glad there is a general interest. I'll be happy to create the RP! I'll post the link here once it's all set up. I'll probably have it done by tomorrow night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back