• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter RP Interest Check [Accepting]

Where should the story begin?

• Before the Hunter Exam [Without Nen]

• After the Hunter Exam [With Nen]

Results are only viewable after voting.
The main thread is up for anyone who was thinking about joining 😄

Hello!
Is it to late to participate in this RP? (I join RP Nation only because I was search a RP on the Hunter x Hunter word... I will be REALY desappointed if I can't... ^^')

I'm interested but I have a question before I try to join.

It's probably not accepted but I was wondering if my character could be non-human? I know there are may non-human related characters in Hunter x Hunter but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be any in this RP and I wanted to ask to make sure.

I'm interested but I have a question before I try to join.

It's probably not accepted but I was wondering if my character could be non-human? I know there are may non-human related characters in Hunter x Hunter but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be any in this RP and I wanted to ask to make sure.

By non-human what do you mean? Like an Ant? or whatever Bean is? a Kiriko?

Somewhat like a crossover between an ant and a Kiriko. I wanted a character that somewhat had animal traits like Pitou had. I wasn't exactly wanting an ant however.

Hoshi Hoshi The4bestgame The4bestgame Oh wow almost forgot! I wanted to let you both know that the current group is very much trying to rebuild a good posting pace. One post a week is currently the agreed-upon deal. I will be monitoring to make sure we are able to keep this pace, so if you don't think you will be able to keep up please look elsewhere for a group. But if you can manage that then feel free to write up a cs and we will go from there 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back