• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter RP anyone?

I'm in the Chimera Ant arc right now. *shudders* Where would this rp start off BTW? There's so many awesome places to go with this.

I am not new to this website, but I am new to Fandoms. Do we take part as one one of the characters (As in Gon, Killua, Etc.) Or...

ok. I was confused. xD  
So, I think we should start at the first room of the Hunter Exam.

Character sheets would probably include: How they got to this point, why they want to become a hunter, and what hunter before them they are most like.

Any other ideas or things I/we should know about?

The 'what hunter before them they are most like' question might be hard for people who haven't watched the series.

Yes!

:D

This sounds awesome!

I'll be joining for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a idea for hunter,x hunter,if you want to hear it. It's from a old shot at making a roleplay for it.

Well the idea is it takes place before the main story. The era it appears to be if it was our world is the 90's. The Hunter's are sent into a middle eastern area, West Goruto. In WG a revolution to over throw the oppressive government is going on. A member of the revolution is a hunter and he asked for assistance because he saw the government having help from a shady group a people who can use Nen.

The revolution group is know as Lotus

The shadowy Nen users are know as the Sindikat, They plan to take over west Goruto.

Whoa, ok. I was really keen on the idea of creating my own hunter exam, and that seems a little advanced for some people who haven't watched/aren't very far into the Anime. But it most certainly is a good idea!

Maybe we can still incorporate it, what does everyone else think?

I will love you for making a Hunter x Hunter rp no matter what story line goes down. Doing a hunter exam sounds fun. What if we involved the Phantom Trope in some way? Maybe this game's Phantom trope is looking for more recruits. And they're sabotaging the exam by making it more deadly to weed out the weak contestants.

Remember Hisoka when he was taking the exam? xD Everyone was like O_O Even the instructors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back