• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter: A New Journey OOC Chat

Oh, I actually kind of like editing, once I get used to it, I'll probably prefer it.
If it runs faster, I think this was a decent update. Not going to whine, doesn't break the system! : )

Do my eyes decieve me?? An actual hunter x hunter rp?!?!?
Well, you're a little late... But I don't exactly want to say no because you have Hisoka as your profile and signature. I would like a total of nine people for this rp, but if we have ten people interested, I suppose that is just security in case someone leaves.

If you're interested, you'll be the last person I accept... Unless someone comes outfitted with a Gon avatar and signature...

Well, you're a little late... But I don't exactly want to say no because you have Hisoka as your profile and signature. I would like a total of nine people for this rp, but if we have ten people interested, I suppose that is just security in case someone leaves.

If you're interested, you'll be the last person I accept... Unless someone comes outfitted with a Gon avatar and signature...

Hey if you only really want 9 people that is fine by me, I can understand why with an Rp like this but I would be lying if I didn't say I wouldn't be hella down for joining this Rp. Barely see any HxH rp's around and it's one of my most sought after topics as far as fandom goes, soo it is up to you. I sorta figured I was already a little late but I wanted to take at least a peek anywho.

A few of the people who have expressed interest still seem on the fence and I know how people can be with activity. It'll be nice to have another who is a big fan of the series, so I am giving you the go ahead to make a character. ^.^

At the end of the day, having 9 over 10 is not a big difference anyway and it is a nice big even number for the OCD.

A few of the people who have expressed interest still seem on the fence and I know how people can be with activity. It'll be nice to have another who is a big fan of the series, so I am giving you the go ahead to make a character. ^.^

At the end of the day, having 9 over 10 is not a big difference anyway and it is a nice big even number for the OCD.

Yuss! That is good news, greattt news! I will start working on an OC in the meantime, also if some of one of those people who you say are on the fence with joining at the moment decide they do not want to join, I do have a friend who was probably interested in joining as well if it isn't closed. So just something to keep in mind if it becomes relevant or needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back