• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hunter Vs Monsters RP

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Have you seen The Boys? or my hero academia? In this world, hunters are super popular. Like it's a career, a job that's very well respected by humans. And depending on your rank as a hunter, you can be as big as a celebrity. High-rank Hunters have opportunities to be movie stars, influencers, and more! Merchandising! They are like superheroes to the public!

As for monsters...It's the law for humans to call a hunter if they see a monster on sight. No matter if it's a child, a good soul. Are monsters are seen as evil. The only place they are safe are in safe zones...they call it. Because these safe zones are meant to be training for rookie monster hunters. Hunter's death is common in this world so when rookie hunters die in these zones, the higher up don't do anything about it. So it is safe for monsters who are strong enough to fight weak hunters.

That's pretty much the plot, though it's more of a concept. It's pretty flexible. You can be a monster or a hunter, lots of potential for each side. It can be a story of changing how humans view monster or monster being on top, etc, etc. We can treat it as the main plot or push it to the side. You can add whatever to your liking as long it doesn't contradict the concept. History, monster races, etc. You're free to add your creativity.

Rules:
1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!

PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back