• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hungry for The Hunger Games

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Welcome to Panem...

Hello!

I'm looking for some The Hunger Games based roleplays that will be active.I've discussed with so many players about them and they never start so I'm warning you right now,if you're not going to stick with it don't even bother messaging me.I don't want to sound mean,but I get excited for every single roleplay and I hate when they never start.

With that considered,here's what I'm looking for in a partner:

• Can post at least once a day (I really want an active partner,but I'll deal with one a day replies xD )
  • Can play the canon character if we do a pairing
  • Can play males
  • Can post at least two paragraphs per reply
  • Has decent grammar/spelling (* gasp * Did I seriously not use "can" to start a sentence!?)
  • Is knowledgeable of the series (* gasp gasp * I did!)
  • Will not curse
  • Will keep romance to Disney level
  • Will chat every now and then
  • Will alert me if going away for longer than a day
  • Creative!Plot twists are always fun!

Okay,if you are still around,here's what I can give/am/about me etc.:

• Can post A LOT per day
  • Uses contractions a lot...sorry xD .
  • Likes the " xD " smiley face.
  • Likes using smiley faces,but NEVER in posts.
  • Posts on average two paragraphs per post,more if given more/have muse less if not given enough
  • Only plays female humans
  • Can't play canon characters to save her life
  • Is obsessed with The Hunger Games
  • Has drum lessons on Tuesdays,riding lessons on Wednesdays,owns three racehorses who race sporadically
  • Will leave you know when unable to post for a while (day or more or when I'm going to the racetrack)
  • Often thinks of random plot twists
  • Likes to chat OOC every now and then...it keeps the roleplay lighter.
  • Has good grammar and spelling
  • Is acceptable of mistakes since they happen
  • Only does straight (mxf) pairings

Yay!You're still here!Now onto the plots and pairings!<3's mean I really want to do it and the rank I would like to play is underlined.Male is on the left,female is on the right.

Pairings

• Peeta x OC (<3)
  • Finnick x OC (<3)
  • Gale x OC (<3)
  • Cato x OC (<3)
  • Marvel x OC (could be fun :P )
  • Thresh x OC
  • Tribute x Tribute (eh,they never last it seems)
  • Capitol Resident x District Resident (I don't mind either rank in this one)
  • Peacekeeper x District Resident (<3)
  • Capitol Resident x Avox (<3)

Plots

• Sonic the Hedgehog x The Hunger Games crossover (<3)
  • The Capitol Games (what was suggested at the end of the Mockingjay book)
  • In District 13 there would be a soldier (I'm thinking a higher ranking one) who is outside for some reason and spots a girl walking around.They bring her in and she ends up joining the resistance and they person who found her becomes her partner.

Anything catch your eye?I hope so!If you're interested,PM me or post here!

Kik is a texting app for Android and Iphones, It would be useful in discussing the rp and such before actually roleplaying. ^-^

Awe I wish you did FxF even if it was friendships because I would love to write with you. I'm active and can post more then once a day. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back