• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hungry for some MxM

Ah I'm guessing that's dungeons and dragons? I'm sorry but I've never played it haha. I don't know how that works at all
Well it's very easy and quick to learn, in fifth edition. I've just written up a single-player campaign for new D&D players, and if you're looking for a romance plot, I wouldn't be adverse to including it.

Enemies to friends maybe?
I can't message right now so please PM me if you're interested!

I can't PM yet, but I'd like to try to rp with you. I have OCs that can fit into "enemies to friends to lovers" or "demon x angel". PM me if you want :)

I would love to rp with you. I'm willing to do demon x angel or even try to combine All boy school and prep x rebel plot, but there's a twist because I've been craving for an all boy school that's also a witch/warlock/wizard school (Sorta like Little Witch Academia but with boys).

Hey! I'm new to this site but I'd love to try a RP with you. I'm open to most of the ideas but maybe Prince x Servant or All Boys' School? We could mix and match some stuff too. PM me please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back