• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games roleplay search!!! (Mainly mxm or maybeee mxf)

BearSkull

Just a silly little guy that's very awfully bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
♤Hello!♤
I've always absolutely loved the Hunger Games universe and simply the ideas it offers.
But god- my obsession has never been worse ever since I watched The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes.
It was just too good.

But that did awaken the interest back in my and I just have to look for a partner.
A few things about me:​
I'm a 21 trans male and you can call me Atlas. I have quite a good few years of experience and would like to call myself literate. I'm pretty active and will send a few replies a day or at least try to. If I have to leave I'll make sure to try my best to warn you beforehand, but life does happen and somtimes i cant tell you before. I prefer mxm in an rp, but i can also accept mxf maybeee. Mxnb is great too, and any of these tropes can include trans people, trans men/women, all that. Im ghost friendly but would like if you could tell me if you ever lose interest in the rp.

The main ideas I have in mind are:

Regular old plot line of TBOSAS, the whole tribute x mentor. In all honesty, it was such an amazing trope that I think had so much to show and so many ways we could branch off of it, from post games, during the games, and afterwards. I think this idea could be really fun! Basically just a retelling of Snow and Lucy Gray but with our own characters, and obviously without the villainy from Snow.

Another idea I have is the classic tribute x tribute as well. The whole katniss and Peeta but a retelling as well. I think this could be very cute as well, ESPECIALLY during the games, I have SO many ideas. We can add many twists to it, our characters maybe being of different districts entirely to have a sort of enemies to lovers thing going on, which could be really fun.

Those are just two tiny ideas that popped up in my head, we can brainstorm so much with these and if you have anything yourself I'd love to hear it! I do think I would prefer to do oc x oc but depending on who, I can maybe do cc x oc or even cc x cc.

I hope you like this and are interested!!♡♡​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back