• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hunger Games, BG3, Original Plots and more!

Wing-it-Gal

Fair winds and Following Seas
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello out there!

Thought I'd just toss this out and see what sticks for someone. ^^

I'm going to be brief but if you are at all interested send me a PM and I'll be happy to elaborate.

In each of these, I do not do any canon x canon pairings. So doubles will either be canon x OC or OC x OC.

Also to note: At minimum I will write at least two paragraphs. Usually far more but if there is heavy dialog or fighting scenes then it might reach the minimum otherwise it's much more on average.

Please only express interest if you are 18+ thank you!

----------

Hunger Games

Female!OC x Male!OC

I would love to play as a female OC against a male OC in the hunger games universe. It will be completely our own and separate from the canon.

Could double as a male original character for a female OC as well.

-----------
Naruto

You play:
Kakashi

I double as: Male or female OC.

I'm looking for someone to play as Kakashi for my female OC. She's a medic and her backstory can change depending on what plot we decide on. If interested I can give a few plot points.

I'm only willing to double as a male or female OC for this Fandom.

----------

BG3

I can play as:
Karlach, Shadowheart, or Gale

Looking for: Astarion

Also up for playing as a female OC for a Male OC.

----------

Marvel

Can play as: Tony Stark

Looking for: Loki Laufeyson

----------

Pirates of the Caribbean

I'd be open to playing as Jack Sparrow but would ask for a general description of the OC as well as the plot in mind.

(A double isnt required for this one.)

---------

Original Plots

I will have to add to this but I'm open to hearing out new ideas. Something to keep in mind is that I usually prefer to play as the female role. I'm not opposed to playing a male role but it would depend on the plot.

Thank you! I will add more detail and bump at that time. Take care! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back