• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hunger Games AUs, or Slice of Life (OCs Only)

dans

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Writing with Me:
  • I'm in my thirties, and queer. I write about characters who are queer, exclusively.
  • I write only on Discord. If I had to, I'd call myself lazy lit, emphasis on the lazy. I enjoy being descriptive in my writing. I put a lot of emphasis in pushing stories forward, and giving my partner something to work with. Lil pet peeve of mine is when someone just repeats what I wrote, but from their character's point of view, or if my writing partner's replies are just their character's internal monologue and not actionable items. I try to avoid that in my writing, too.
  • I reply fairly often~ I usually reply at least once a day, but if our schedules match up, I love doing rapid fire replies.
  • I am fortunate enough to not have any triggers, but s far as limits go, I don't particularly like graphic violence against animals, successful pregnancy plots, or transphobia/racism being portrayed in a positive light. I'm pro-kink, let your freak flag fly, etc. etc.
  • I write across many tropes and themes, what have you. I love people who are witty, and charming, in and out of character, and I love it when their characters are complex. At the moment, I'm only looking for two prompts though:

Please DM your Discord, and I'll add you!

What I'm Looking For:

Hunger Games AU
student-mentor relationship, age gaps, unhealthy attachments, intense relationships, us against the world, commodified violence, glitz glam and gore, dinner with your enemies, anti-establishmentism, cool motive still murder, public personas and mind games.

I'm looking to write an obsessive, manipulative tribute (soon to be victor) against their mentor in a story that focuses on the world around the Games, in and out of the Capitol. MC would be someone with a bit of a hyperfixation, just a little one, just to the point that they'd happily slaughter an arena full of children if it meant being able to stay by their mentor's side - no big deal. I'd love it if their mentor was someone left emotionally or physically scarred by their games, a bit of an outcast in their home, and MC has become a fixture in their life. Some mutual obsession. While this story can get dark, I'd love it if the relationship between our main characters remained on the gentler side.

I'd love to focus on what they do to prepare for the games, what lengths they go to protect one another, and then how their lives change when they're both victors.

I'm happy to completely ignore or rewrite specifics from canon. What matters to me is enjoying our plot!

Sugar Baby AU
slice of life, budding relationships, age gaps optional, gift giving as a love language, badly misinterpreting each others' love languages, misunderstandings but like hallmark movies, second chances, love later in life.

I'm looking to write against an older sugar baby, someone in their 40s, against my hotshot CEO (late 20s to 30s) shaking up their life. I'm really looking for a sugar baby who just sucks at being a sugar baby, because they hate having stuff bought for them. It brings up issues about independence, financial stability, emotional stability - and it's a constant contest of wills because MC would happily buy YC a mansion if they thought they could get away with it, because they fell hard and fast from the get go.

I'd like to start somewhere early in their relationship, where they're still learning about one another, but are also clearly in a relationship. I'd like this to be something sweet, light-hearted, very character driven.

And also funny LOL Please bring a sense of humor to this. Maybe your character lives in the middle of a desert, and mine will buy them a yacht, just because all their friends have one. It's silly. Silly and heartwarming. It'll be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back