• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hunger Games 1X1 heyyyy

WantYourSoul

Resident Babyface
Ahhh, hi there!!

So I see that you're looking here because you're interested in this Hunger Games thing!!!

So I've been craving to do some of this stuff, of two tributes meeting and becoming friends and all that fun stuff up to the point of inevitable death (wow that took a dark turn)

I also have another idea, with two mentors meeting.

We'd of course need to double with some characters because ignoring that there aren't any characters would be kind of weird.

Ah, you probably want to know about my rping style, I usually write at least a paragraph, but I stick to mirroring lengths. Of course if you give me one line I'll still try to give you a few lines to work off of, but it won't be a paragraph or anything ovo

Also, I don't mind if you don't have perfect grammar, but please try to be legible.

Oh, no, don't worry I'm still going to rp with you!!

I just like having several partners because it's fun that way ovo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back