• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -=Humans Vs. Dragons: The Cursed War=-

Hyperlink4

Trying to find that 900th Korok
There is a world, where Fantasy and Life meet....
Welcome to the Altide Islands, an area that used to be peaceful, blissful, everything good. Dragons roamed
these islands freely...that is, until Humans inevitably stumbled upon their habitat. The humans thought the Dragons as just
more Animals - creatures they could tame and use to fight or teach tricks. The Dragons were appalled by this, and rebelled.
Now, the Humans of Altide are pitted against the Dragons, to decide who owns the islands. The four major islands are
Dragon-infested, so the only safe spot for humans is a remote island off the coast a ways, and even then stray Leviathans may
find them anyways. Will the Humans survive, or will the Dragons win the war to it's bitter ending?

Altide Island Area
There are Four (4) primary islands in the Altide Island Region.
Kazan Island
A volcanic island inhabited by the Fire Dragons as well as the Sky Dragons. It is often seen as the
Dragon's "Home Base."

Nadare Island
A Cold, unforgiving landscape, home to Leviathans and Ice Dragons. Many rivers that flow into the island often end at
large, ice filled lakes.

Kuraikumo Island
A dark land, home to the Shadow Dragons and Lightning Dragons. it is the most dangerous landscape, due to being
abnormally pitch black and full of Dragons without proper emotions.

Kuroba Island
A lush tropical island with a primary jungle, home to Earth Dragons and Light Dragons. It is the least dangerous to humans,
with a few even managing to make homes here.

RULES:
- Follow all normal RP Nation Rules
- Try not to use harsh language, it's okay if a character is really mad.
- Maximum of 3 Characters
- No Godmodding
- At least a Paragraph per post once it gets up and running
- Have Fun!

Interest: 5

Last edited:
Also if I can manage to get just one more person I'll settle for that and create the main thread

Edit: To heck with it, I'll just post it

Last edited:
I'm intrested for the most part. I'm just curious though. Are these dragons the one that can shift between human and dragons?

Interested... and if I can have a peaky peak at the form I would love to start making characters for my own sake ...

Alright! I just have to finish drawing up some maps, but I'll get the character sheet and OOC up too.

Dragons are amazing. What abilities do they have in this world. Like how big are they in this iteration, or other things.

((Sorry everyone who was interested, I've grown on a different fantasy RP I set up, and have unfortunately abandoned this one.))

||| ....if people still wanna do a dragon Roleplay, I can do a couple 1x1s, maybe with maybe without humans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back