• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Humanization {ACCEPTING}

Great! How much time will i get to write it?
You've got to Saturday, we're doing introduction posts for everyone at the minute so you aren't late. Some of the players here are less prepared than you and have been interested in this from day 1!

archur archur Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert
I've got a question to ask. I'm planning to use a Mal-aug, which causes memory erasure. Would that be permissible?
Sounds good, but how specifically is the erasure triggered? Give me some details. Remember, it has to be something that can affect your character in simulation, so nothing obscure.

So... deadline is Saturday, huh?
Tomorrow. Character, first post, everything. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're new, so I am giving you Monday if you want to join in. Just PM me or something and I'm sure we can work this out.

Tomorrow. Character, first post, everything. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're new, so I am giving you Monday if you want to join in. Just PM me or something and I'm sure we can work this out.
Aye aye Capt'n!

Sounds good, but how specifically is the erasure triggered? Give me some details. Remember, it has to be something that can affect your character in simulation, so nothing obscure.

I was thinking of a small electronic device inserted to the brain, causing memory loss and amnesia. My character would basically forget most, if not all past memories of herself. Would that work?

I was thinking of a small electronic device inserted to the brain, causing memory loss and amnesia. My character would basically forget most, if not all past memories of herself. Would that work?
That would work. Suppresses memories until the infernal device is disabled?

archur archur

Oh by the way. Is it possible to for me to delay the first post till tomorrow? I'm terribly sorry, I just haven't had enough time to work on it.
Sure! I am guilty of not doing it myself as I have been at GW all day!

Interested if ya'll are still accepting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back