• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic HUMANity Interest Check ~

Will you be joining HUMANity?

• YES! Seems like a cool idea with lots of potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Absolutely

• Yesyes AND YES!

• Do I even have a choice.....?

• Total voters

maerow

Wanderer
Yes, the title is meant to be spelt that way... don't judge~ so I got this story line from a dream...kind of. And it seemed like a cool concept to share with all of you! :D Ahem...anyways...yeah here it is:

PRESENTING...

/sprinkles fairy dust/

STORY
What does a bird look like? Well, it's a flying creature that roams the lands. How do you describe to a five year old that birds have gone extinct? They were once majestic, but no longer exist in this nearly ruined city. No- in this world. In the far future, humanity has evolved. (Or de-evolved depending on how you look at it.) A select few of humans still exist, being institutionalized into the school system (no this won't turn into a school harem) to learn more about the bots. And in return, the bots learn more about the humans.

What are the bots, you ask? Well...they're bots. Robots. Sometimes, they're disguised as regular human beings, but they're still bots. They come from a faraway galaxy (how cliche is that), yearning to know more about our world. Yes, they killed the birds. The animals. They eradicated most things that make us human, that preserve our life. Our youth... They want to make this world there's- and they do this by regulating rules for every civilian. These rules are often strict, like a curfew, or being forced to go to school (wait that's real life...)

You are the few that still exist in the world of bots. Dynamic, adaptive, sometimes-destructive human beings. The bots have chosen you.

How will you shape the future? Or will you simply help the bots destroy it?

I'd probably just help destroy it because it's already screwed

***READ PLEASE*** Genres Include: Fantasy, Futuristic, Sci-fi, Action-adventure, School Harem (jk)

Also, once the RP thread is up, please make sure to read the rules once I've posted them up. They're not just RP rules, but the RULES OF THE BOTS!

BEFORE you accept yourself into this crazy world (RP) of HUMANity, please keep in mind that third person is required because first person is weird for me in a rp group setting. Also it's meant to be casual-to-detailed. That means paragraphs are good for replies, not consistent one-liners. Proper grammar is loved. If I could rate this RP it would be M for Mature because PG13 bores me

A lot of things are weird for me.

A lot...

Better read the rules when they're up (>___< Do it or I probably won't accept your character until you read them)

Yes I will use NPCs throughout the RP to hold fun events and stuff

Also I promise when the actual RP is up, I won't be as comedic (though I'm not even funny to begin with so...)

FOR THE POLL,

If selected Yes, comment below so I know WHO you are. That shows me that you didn't just vote, but you're actually interested in it. Thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back