• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh. Maybe. Idk, I'm not Queanie Beanie so dunno what they wanna do post-wise aha. Let's see what they say

oh ya. okay, Meg has a post. I won't be able to put anything up until that one is up. :P

By the way, Umbran Fumbler Umbran Fumbler , really enjoyed the play on Adam and Eve in your post.
Glad you saw the vision, felt like an apple would have been too on the nose 😂
Honestly I found it funny!

Especially if you play into the ideal of some of the cast wanting to stay ignorant to the reality of the situation and others know what is fully at stake

I'll write a lil one. I didn't realize my summer semester starts up tomorrow so I weep. I don't think it should majorly affect anything, just might not have quiteeeeeeeee as much brain to put into things.

Oh! I wish you luck in your summer semester!
aha ahahahaha aha aaaaa ahaaa i'm already nauseous
im really sorry ahead of time if i sort of delay things, i'm trying to schedule times to breathe and sleep but it ain't lookin too hot

Personally it’s okay! College and semesters are more important imo

I know the feeling as someone who just graduated

aha ahahahaha aha aaaaa ahaaa i'm already nauseous
im really sorry ahead of time if i sort of delay things, i'm trying to schedule times to breathe and sleep but it ain't lookin too hot
get to it when you can 👍 :)

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Tuesday wisdom: when you eat something healthy you have to eat something unhealthy to balance it out. 😜

So is it just doors or does Korran talk to all pieces of furniture? Ikea must be a mixer for him lol

I'll likely have to just make short posts sometimes for certain things, like koran trying to open the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back