• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Huggable, Lovable, Killer Werewolves!

Jupitersmoon

Gambler and Rambler
Hey! As the title suggests yes this is a werewolf oriented post and why did I pick fantasy for the prefix? Honestly, no clue. Maybe because there's fantastical elements? Realistic/Modern just doesn't seem to sit right honestly. Anyways, onto the reason of why we're here!

As everything has suggested, yes I am looking for some werewolves! Honestly, I've always wanted to play in a A/B/O type setting since the dynamics have always been super intriguing to me and so yes, the plots will contain that and some may contain a bit of polygamy! If you haven't been able to tell I'm looking for someone to do some romantic aspects of plot with as well to go with this. So all plots regardless of content all revolve in the same world. Its basically the same as our world, just no major cities, lots of land, and completely populated with werewolves instead of humans. If your curious or need me to elaborate, I totally will!

Now a bit onto me and then the plots, I swear!
• I'm Blue, well not really but that's what I like to be referred to as
• I live in CT time but I'm mainly on at night
• I'm super friendly and love OOC chatter and gushing about characters but do not fear! If you aren't into that then I don't mind
• I write third person, past tense, multiple paragraphs (Looking about 2-5 but longer on starters)
• I like MxM and FxF romances and solely play those unless someone really convinces me on MxF but I'm just burnt out on them as I always get stuck playing the dude
• I can write here or on email, email is preferred but I make exceptions

Now onto plots!

Ryker never seemed to get along well with his family. Of course, no Alpha does when shoved into a household of twelve other Alphas and being the middle child isn't so easy either. So it was no surprise when he left the pack, barely grown to strike it out on his own. Several years have gone by and the family presumed him dead, not knowing that the Alpha managed to obtain a large amount of territory and keep it to himself. Still, there's something missing. He's been alone, no pack to back him up and no companionship, if it weren't for territory he'd be a wandering Rouge. That's when he meets him. A runaway Omega in the middle of his territory and suddenly Ryker finds himself not so alone. Troubles brewing though, family comes around, invading males need fought off, and Ryker can't shake his attraction the male Omega. No one said life was easy but he never expected this many issues.

Cold, hard, icy, not only do these describe the Inuake's pack territory they occupy but also their Alpha. Grey never had it easy, always considered the weaker, lesser twin he was never trained to be Alpha. One day him and his brother, the appointed next in line went hunting and only Grey made it back. The stories go he killed his brother in order to gain control but stories are just stories, right? With his ascendance, he ruled with an iron fist and expanded the territories in a ruthless fashion, demanding tributes of land, wealth, and other wolves as a sign of respect. One day a tribute rolls in unlike the others, an Alpha's kid. Inside the pack, Grey is different, kinder, gentler. Can he be convinced to show this to the outside world? Or will his hunger for power grow till he's finally stopped. (WARNING: This is one of those polygamy plots but I might be convinced to drop it)

Omega's are a rarity, practically pets for the most powerful Alpha's. Their hoarded in harem like structures and some are better off then others. For the Flemings pack, the Alpha's son has come of age and his father has a gift for him. An Omega. Percival or affectionately known as Percy is shocked and delighted. Having an Omega is a sure fire way to state ones power. Though he doesn't take into account on how this Omega may act. It seems he may have more issues then one when it comes to wooing his new prize.

Family is a little different, the pack is a little different. They aren't made up of wolves with different mates and children but are instead an Alpha and his mates and or companions. Companions are like an Alpha's best friend, there to soothe and listen to an Alpha's problem and usually offer a solution. Mates are well... Mates. Sabih has considered himself luckier then most Alpha's. He has a companion and a mate, nothing else matters. Its balanced and equal unlike some other packs that is till he goes to a meeting with several Alpha's and finds one little wolf he's instantly attracted too. By law, the Alpha gives him to Sabih and he's happy to bring him home, unaware of the jealousy it'll stir up and the new members heartache for what was once considered home. Can it ever be alright again? (WARNING: Polygamy)

I’d love to do a f// story with you!

Hey! As the title suggests yes this is a werewolf oriented post and why did I pick fantasy for the prefix? Honestly, no clue. Maybe because there's fantastical elements? Realistic/Modern just doesn't seem to sit right honestly. Anyways, onto the reason of why we're here!

As everything has suggested, yes I am looking for some werewolves! Honestly, I've always wanted to play in a A/B/O type setting since the dynamics have always been super intriguing to me and so yes, the plots will contain that and some may contain a bit of polygamy! If you haven't been able to tell I'm looking for someone to do some romantic aspects of plot with as well to go with this. So all plots regardless of content all revolve in the same world. Its basically the same as our world, just no major cities, lots of land, and completely populated with werewolves instead of humans. If your curious or need me to elaborate, I totally will!

Now a bit onto me and then the plots, I swear!
• I'm Blue, well not really but that's what I like to be referred to as
• I live in CT time but I'm mainly on at night
• I'm super friendly and love OOC chatter and gushing about characters but do not fear! If you aren't into that then I don't mind
• I write third person, past tense, multiple paragraphs (Looking about 2-5 but longer on starters)
• I like MxM and FxF romances and solely play those unless someone really convinces me on MxF but I'm just burnt out on them as I always get stuck playing the dude
• I can write here or on email, email is preferred but I make exceptions

Now onto plots!

Ryker never seemed to get along well with his family. Of course, no Alpha does when shoved into a household of twelve other Alphas and being the middle child isn't so easy either. So it was no surprise when he left the pack, barely grown to strike it out on his own. Several years have gone by and the family presumed him dead, not knowing that the Alpha managed to obtain a large amount of territory and keep it to himself. Still, there's something missing. He's been alone, no pack to back him up and no companionship, if it weren't for territory he'd be a wandering Rouge. That's when he meets him. A runaway Omega in the middle of his territory and suddenly Ryker finds himself not so alone. Troubles brewing though, family comes around, invading males need fought off, and Ryker can't shake his attraction the male Omega. No one said life was easy but he never expected this many issues.

Cold, hard, icy, not only do these describe the Inuake's pack territory they occupy but also their Alpha. Grey never had it easy, always considered the weaker, lesser twin he was never trained to be Alpha. One day him and his brother, the appointed next in line went hunting and only Grey made it back. The stories go he killed his brother in order to gain control but stories are just stories, right? With his ascendance, he ruled with an iron fist and expanded the territories in a ruthless fashion, demanding tributes of land, wealth, and other wolves as a sign of respect. One day a tribute rolls in unlike the others, an Alpha's kid. Inside the pack, Grey is different, kinder, gentler. Can he be convinced to show this to the outside world? Or will his hunger for power grow till he's finally stopped. (WARNING: This is one of those polygamy plots but I might be convinced to drop it)

Omega's are a rarity, practically pets for the most powerful Alpha's. Their hoarded in harem like structures and some are better off then others. For the Flemings pack, the Alpha's son has come of age and his father has a gift for him. An Omega. Percival or affectionately known as Percy is shocked and delighted. Having an Omega is a sure fire way to state ones power. Though he doesn't take into account on how this Omega may act. It seems he may have more issues then one when it comes to wooing his new prize.

Family is a little different, the pack is a little different. They aren't made up of wolves with different mates and children but are instead an Alpha and his mates and or companions. Companions are like an Alpha's best friend, there to soothe and listen to an Alpha's problem and usually offer a solution. Mates are well... Mates. Sabih has considered himself luckier then most Alpha's. He has a companion and a mate, nothing else matters. Its balanced and equal unlike some other packs that is till he goes to a meeting with several Alpha's and finds one little wolf he's instantly attracted too. By law, the Alpha gives him to Sabih and he's happy to bring him home, unaware of the jealousy it'll stir up and the new members heartache for what was once considered home. Can it ever be alright again? (WARNING: Polygamy)
I'm intetested in 2 plots if you're still looking

Hello! I'd love to hash out some ideas for a mxm if you're still looking (and maybe a quick introduction on a/b/o. :closed eyes open smile: I'd PM you but apparently I can't yet.

Hello! I'd love to hash out some ideas for a mxm if you're still looking (and maybe a quick introduction on a/b/o. :closed eyes open smile: I'd PM you but apparently I can't yet.
Hello! Yes I'm still looking and I'd love to hash out some ideas! I can send you a PM and we can discuss from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back