• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HSH OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
This seems like it'd be a very, very hectic rp. Might as well have a crack dealer in it since it takes place in The Bronx of all places...

Quick question; necromancy and potionmaking was mentioned. Are there other types of magic in this universe (and curriculum) like healing or transmutation or destructive magics??

"Eh, I owe Nick a favour, so it's either this or six months of community service. And yes, the boot thing has an extreme probability of actually happening - so watch your asses. No, literally."
Just so you know... Spark is only thinking, not actually speaking out that part.
Unless this old man can somehow read mind.

Note; if it's the proper size, a wetsuit is really easy to put on, both out on the water or dry on land.

Note; if it's the proper size, a wetsuit is really easy to put on, both out on the water or dry on land.
I'm talking about my char so far only thinking, not speaking up anything yet, but the teacher somehow caught on with his mere thoughts.
Nothing to do with putting on the suit atm.

No you just used word choice that sounded like you thought a wetsuit would be difficult, sorry

No you just used word choice that sounded like you thought a wetsuit would be difficult, sorry
Uh... can you point out which part that made you think that I was saying that a suit would be difficult ?
Last I checked, I pretty much only mentioned the old man working for a god-awful principal.

"Doubt that anyone with normal common sense would work in a school where that Nicky Dick is the principal... unless this old man here is no better... and I won't be surprised if he literally shoves a boot up someone's ass in the simulation and then just says that it's not real..."

You put it in speech marks, so I assumed it was spoken. For future reference put character thoughts in italics or brackets, or specifiy that they're muttering under their breath cuz I honestly couldn't tell.

Anyway, I'll amend my post.

Bwhahaha :'D, This is awesome! I gotta join this (if there is still place for Lil ole me?) I still gotta make a character though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back