• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Brokenbri Brokenbri

Lucius was looking around curiously as he let his son get clothes Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions it was like he was looking for some one then he saw a blonde woman with what looked like slight ragged robes delivering a dozen owls or so to Eyelops. "There you are old friend.." He said with a smirk and walked over to her. He then tapped the shoulder of the woman. "Come here often old friend?" He asked and the woman turned around and smiled "Oh its just you lucius." The woman said and hugged him "Oh im sorry for the smell.." "Not a problem Nancy..i know you traveled a ways to give us these owls..By the way my son is entering Hogwarts If i pay in advance may he..." He said pointing to the owls. "Oh of course Luci.. Oh and let me into..." Nancy went quiet realizing someone was missing from her sight. "Aurora...where did you go?" Lucius then felt a tug and he looked down. He saw a wampus cub looking at him and ...giggling like a mischievous child. then saying "I like your cane sir." "Thank you.." He responded semi coldly and nancy gently picks her up. "Forgive her.. its her 1st time here so shes a bit riled up. Aurora..come on..i know your hiding in this form cause your shy. This is the nice man i told you about." The cub 1st looked at her mother then at lucius and the moment her mother let go there was a glow and before him was a small girl trying her best at a curtsy but stumbling "H-h-hello My name is Aurora Stormdancer..." Lucius smiled amused and then said loudly "SON...COME HERE.." Nancy giggles "You made a clone? Oh gods im not prepared for two of you." Lucius rolled his eyes.. thanks the gods he only has to deal with this magizologist on a call to call case.

Fred and george were helping their brother Ron get a wand while making fun of him. Fred and george then saw a cutie walk in and they were rock paper sizzoring on who went to talk to her 1st. George won and he walked over 1st. with a confident smile and said "Hello miss. You look like youre new to the neighborhood. May i help with any-" "George weasley.. Are you being rude to that lil miss?" Molly said walking over but make a girly squeal seeing an old friend. George and Fred making a 'oh know they know eachother' look

Last edited:
Draco had just finished getting his robes after a rather intolerant speech about Muggle-borns and Rubeus Hagrid and being semi friendly to harry not knowing who he really was. When he heard his father call for him. Heading to where he heard the shout come from he looked around and saw his father talking to a women with a girl around his age. Walking over he looked over the two in front of his father and then looked up at his father. "You called for me father?" He said wondering what was going on.

~
Scarlet walked into Olivanders with her father excitedly. She was finally about to get her first wand. Just as she was about to head over to the shelves with a bunch of boxed she heard some one talk to her and squeaked with surprise. She must have been to excited to notice that anyone else was here. "I'm not new around here. I just don't come out this way that often." She said to the boy that was talking to her before he had finished talking and noticed that his mother had come over and interrupted him as well.

Her father noticed that a boy with ginger hair was talking to his daughter, but before he could interrupt someone else did qnd he smiled when he noticed that it was an old friend of his from his school days. "Molly its good to see you again. Are you also here to get your child a wand for Hogwarts?" He curiosity asked and then lightly shook his head. "Where are my manners? Molly this is my daughter Scarlet, Scarlet this is Molly Weasly we were friends when we went to school." Scarlet looked over to the women and smiled "Hello Mrs Weasley. It's nice to meet you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy made a playful chuckle "Oh my stars.. you look just like your father." Aurora tried to get a look of her possible new friend but he just kept hiding "Hes kinda shy like one of the wampus at home mama." Aurora said giggling and Nancy smiled " I think we know how to make someone less shy. Go on Aurora go on and say hello." Aurora nods and walked over "Hello.My Name is Aurora.." She blinked in confusion when he didnt respond and was shyly backing away and Lucius was getting embarrassed and annoyed at his friends giggling "Bashful one is he?" Nancy asked. Lucius Chuckled nervously "Well this is his 1st time meeting Native American purebloods." Then he looked at Draco. "Aren't you gonna answer her? Youre not getting scared are you?"

~
Molly smiled and pinched Scarlets cheeks "Oh my oh my shes adorable. She looks just like you. But less bossy." She chuckled "Did you know your father was the best chaser back in our days. Oh there was that one time a Bludger him so hard it not only broke the poor mans broom but also his writing arm." Molly laughed. "Boys boys come ere." Fred and george walked over along with ron. " These are my boys going to class with your Scarlett. I have more but 1 is in romania the other in egypt..we hope to visit him.Ginny is with her father at the moment cause she isnt old enough. The boys infront of you are Fred, George,and Ron. " "Hello sir." They all say in unison and Molly just had a look of 'Someone owes me...' seeing her old friend do mental math of how many kids shes proud to have.

Last edited:
Draco stayed behind his father and looked over to the girl and then to his father. "O-of course I'm not scared, why would I be scared?" He said and got out from behind his father. "Hello Aurora, my name is Draco Malfoy," He paused for a moment. It wasn't that it was his first time meeting someone that was Native American, it was because of how cheerful this girl was. "It's nice to meet you." He wondered if he should stick out his hand and try to shake it or not so he just left it alone. "Are you going to Hogwarts this year? I am, and I'm going to be in slytherin just like my father."

Rowen looked a bit embarrassed when Molly had told Scarlet about his Quidditch days. Looking over at the boys that just arrived he slightly glared at the twins. He had noticed their little game when he and Scarlet walked into the store and didn't like it one bit. "Hello boys, my name is Rowen." Scarlet noticed the glare her father was giving them and lightly tugged on his shirt. "Daddy I don't want to be rude, but can we please go and get my wand? We still have a few things to get today before I have to leave for my first year at hogwarts." She looked over to the counter and saw the owner of the shop and really wanted to go and get her very first wand.

Aurora shook it giggling but her giggling stopped and looked at him confused "Wait.. No horned serpents?" Aurora asked and Nancy smiled "No sweetie Hogwarts is different than Ilvermorny. We had to bend a small rule there just to get you a wand." She then looked at Lucius "Okay im gonna drop of the kittens..."Sees Auroras sad face "Except Mimikins...So while i do the orders..." Lucius rolled his eyes and handed her the gallions "Draco pick an owl i trust this family." Aurora beamed "Mommy mommy can i try to.." Nancy laughed "Oky okay you can try to sell them an owl...just remember dont overwhelm the boy." Nancy said going into the petshop. Aurora got giddy and try to be cool. Lucius was amused and played along. "Well then miss stormdancer.. what owls does your mother have in?" Aurora smiled and gently knocks on the cages "Come on guys wake up time to sell the inner cute in OW!" She whimpered and glared at one cage. "Whos in that one?" Lucius asked. "Moms meanie pants..A eurasian eagle owl. Hes just mad at me and mom cause we separated him from his girlfriend." "Girlfriend?" He asked and she pointed to her owl which was a beautiful all white American Barn owl with a pink bow on its neck. "Thats Snowflake. Hatched her from an egg all by myself."

Brokenbri Brokenbri
Molly nodded "Fred georrge go to the bookstore and get your brother some stationary...Go on." "But mooom" The twins said "No BUTS! You lot are almost done with your shopping and i wanna help record the memories for my friend. This is obviously a special moment for him and i already have a dozen of rons 1st wand photos. NOW SHOO!" with that the boys scattered and Molly being that good friend got into position to let Rowen have his moment.Ollivander walked over with a wand "Hello dear.Welcome to the shop..Here now take this with your writing hand and give it a few flicks. We might not get it the first few tries. I should know.. your father made a right mess and was scared to try another until i called him a chicken."

Draco was confused for a moment "What's a horned serpent?" He whispered to himself. Draco walked over towards the cages and looked qt each of the owls. He walked in front of one of the eagle owls and looked over it a few times then looked over to Aurora who was still whining a bit. "I'll take this one." He looked back at the owl and had a small smile. "Does this owl have a name yet?"

Scarlet had a sad smile while watching Molly with the twins. She often wondered what it would have been like to have a mother, but sadly not even a year after she was born her mother was killed. When the boys left Scarlet pushed those feelings to the side and saw that Ollivander walked over to her. She grabbed the wand and giggled when he told her the story about her father. Scarlet flicked the wand a few times and a few of the boxes of wands went flying. Rowen had to duck out of the way "Geez Scar, you aren't trying to kill your old man just yet are you?" He said while laughing.

Scarlet glared at her father for a moment and then handed the wand back to Ollivander. He went back and grabbed another wand but when she flicked it this time, it sent papers flying from the desk. "Nope, not that one either." Ollivander said and went to grab another. It went on like this for another 5 wands when finally the sixth one worked out for her. "Hm yes that is the one. Let's see, made of Ash with a Hippogriff feather, slightly bendy and 13 inches long." He said as he looked at the wand and then to the girl in front on him. "Make sure you always respect this wand young lady. I've seen plenty of people with this core and don't show it respect only to have the spells backfire on them." Scarlet nodded and hugged the wand close to her. "I will! Thank you Mr. Ollivander!!" She turned around and looked at her father with a big grin on her face.

1624944916640.png

Aurora was a bit shocked that draco picked the meanie pants but sighed cause a sale was a sale. "No he doesn't have a name. I just call him meanie pants cause he was mad at me..since were both going to hogwarts...he might forgive me.." Nancy came out and smiled seeing Lucius pull out the eagle owl cage and putting it in his wagon of things. "Perfect my lil wampus now mommy has to go back and settle somthing with someone..." She handed Lucius back his money and he smirked "I told you he was...." "Not infront of the kids.." Nancy countered.. "So while im gone im gonna let you hang out with your godfather ." Lucius then realized what nancy was planning and looked at her "Nancy you cant be serious?"he said seeing her get up and she smiled handing him her list. "Oh my friend i am... dont worry she already did most of her shopping back at home. Now Aurora remember what i said when we had everything on your list? Even your art supplies?" Aurora nods. "We have to register my wand at the wandshop so they know what type it is!" Nancy nods ruffling the girls hair. "Good lil wampus. Now be good for Mr Malfloy and i promise to send letters." She takes the empty pet wagon with mimikins in it and goes back to the station. Lucius was annoyed cause he just got played. He regained composure when he saw the white box and a piece of paper. "Ah thats right we wont take your wand here unless you show that permit. now come on. I was saving Dracos wand ceremony for last." He then was very curious about the box." May i ask what it is? He asked going inside not knowing one of his old rivals was there. Aurora smiled "Oh its-" Garrick walked over interuptting "Ah there she is! The Animagus with the rare wand! Come come lets get her registered. And you too mr Malfloy."He said referring to Draco as he walked with them to read her permit. "Ahh i see.. Birch...Thunderbird feather core interesting...I was told about this core but im gonna ask you." He then looked at Aurora with a serious face. "You do know this wand is capable of curses on its own?" He asked and Aurora nodded "Yes sir however, A wand with a thunderbird core..like the bird itself only react when danger is near and never curse its chosen holder, only the danger itself." He nodded at her answer and stamps a 'approved' on her permit "Ill get you a new permit for hogwarts. Now best you hide the girl..Wands here get a bit testy when picking their wizzards and i dont wanna scare yours."Aurora nods putting hers away back in its box and sitting down nearby. Turning into a wampus kitten and sitting on his lap watching Lucis wont lie but he was kinda happy that she trusted him and her power looked useful. "Now watch Aurora. youre gonna watch Malfoy history."
1624975069455.png

Molly giggles showing her camera saying "I got everything." and looked at Rowen "Oh i got an idea. Since its tomorrow how about for old times sake we have a friendship dinner at the leaky cauldron? Ill tell Arthur to bring Ginny and you can meet the whole family. And Arthur would love to hear that apology you have for him for calling him a low army maker." Molly was keeping it PG the best she could as they walked out. "Also does she need anything else? Books? Paper? Ink?" Fred and george came back with some candy along with ron. "Boys i told you no sweets before dinner!" "What? we arent eating them.. and we got some for her." Ron said offering her a bag of gummis and chocolates. "Im Ron by the way..I know its kinda hard to tell us apart."
Brokenbri Brokenbri

Last edited:
As Draco walked into the wand shop he noticed that there were other people there. It looked like they had just finished getting their wand so he just ignored them and started listening the the details of Aurora's wand. He was quite surprised to hear that the core of it could cast curses on its own. When Ollivander was done talking to her he walked over to Draco with a wand and handed it to him. As he took the wand he looked over to Aurora and saw that she was now a cat sitting on her father's lap. He blinked a few times surprised but decided to just focus on getting his wand. He flicked it a few times and light appeared around him. "Well done Mr. Malfoy! Just like your father you got your wand on the first try. Let's see, 10 inches long, made of hawthorn wood, reasonably springy and a unicorn hair for the core." Draco nodded and put the wand up. Heading over to his father he looked down at Aurora and then back at his father. "I'm all done now so what are we doing next?"

Rowen sighed, he really didn't want to apologize for the comment he had made about them making a small army, it was a joke but it was also still true. As they were leaving the shop Rowen noticed Lucius walking in and glared at him. Scarlet noticed the glare and got as far away from the man her father was glaring at. She was glade to hear Mrs. Weasley ask if she needed anything else and thought for a moment. " I still need my books and a pet. I'm thinking of getting a kitten but don't know which kind to get." She giggled a little bit when the boys came back with some candy and got scolded. She took the bag of candy and smiled "thank you Ron. These are my two favorite kinds of candy. It's a little bit hard to tell Fred and George apart but I can tell you apart from them."

Brokenbri Brokenbri
Lucius smiled picking her up and putting her in the wagon along with their other things and walked to a cafe for a bit "well.. how about we double check our guests checklist? Since your 'god mother'.." He said god mother in a sarcastic way "Said they did some shopping in America, only fair to double check..You okay with that Aurora?" Aurora nodded hopping out of the wgon and turning back to a human. "Ready sir!" Lucius made a groan "At least i know where your mother left some of her youthful energy..Robes?Hat? winter cloak?" Aurora dug in a backpack and showed it and saw the forth robe that was black and pink aurora noticed Lucius judgement and embarrassingly put that one away "That one...is for personal use.." "I see..." He checked each one and saw each was embodied with her name "Clever... that would save you money on name tags..and knowing your mother..." He saw the dragonhide gloves "Yep dragonhide..only the best magizoologist stuff in Nancys books..Now speaking of books" Aurora then got excited putting the other things away and then pulling out the books but leaving a vial that had a slight rainbow sheen to it out"Ooh umm i have alot of books! The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk,A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling,A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch,One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore,Magical,Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger,Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander, The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble And mamas book Wooden cauldron: Native american beast and plants" Lucius nodded and noticed she had 2 copies of her mothers book. "Why two?" "In case i found a friend. Mom was worried about me being bullied." Lucius smiled " im sure Draco will be your best friend.Come on lets get you settled into the manor. Tomorrow we will take you to the platform." Aurora nodded and she was a bit hungry and just followed them. She was told to behave after all.
~
Molly smiled "Of course dear of course. Now I got an idea. Me and the boys can get your books since Ron hasent gotten his and you can get your pet. now go on. We will catch up at the cauldron." The twins pouted seeing their mother push them away but knew they will get their chance soon. it was a fair game of love after all..and their father raised them to be the best gentlemen they can be.. The petstore was crowded with animals and mostly some that had tags saying 'Ask for license' on them. Amung them were the recently delivered kneazle kittens. Each a different color from the usual blacks, whites, calicos,spotted, striped. all the way down to pinks and blues.

Last edited:
(this rp has been paused till further notice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back