• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

Serena started to laugh, thought it sounded more like sobbing, as she hugged Lydia too. "Oh you silly witch! It's happy tears. I'm just really happy that I have such wonderful friends like you and Echo and Renee and everyone here-!" She sniffed as she ruffled Lydia's hair a bit. "I'm so so so happy that tears needed to come out." The other two girls chuckled and giggled at that, continuing to calm the blonde and the brunette.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

"Dat's right." Chenglei smiled brightly, feeling at ease that at least the Prince wouldn't be going alone and is leaving this whole planning set up to the kids.

Zer0 Zer0

CuvUk3EW8AA075a.jpg
- Giant Avian Statues -

"Ah, yes, those were pipi mushrooms! Like the pipi shells, except they're mushrooms? But they taste like pipi shells after they're boiled with pipi's but then that could be because the flavor of the shells seep into the mushrooms . . ." she thought for a moment, "Anyway, they taste really good!" said Historia cheerfully. "I'll make that for dinner, you two aren't allergic to mushrooms, are you?"

"No, just mangoes." said James.

"What is that?"

"The yellow fruit that looks like a giant yellow bean and is mushy inside? It has a big seed that's as tall as it right in the middle and the seed is hairy." James gestured with his hands. When Historia still looked like she didn't know what he was talking about, James drew it, but it looked like an ear. "Mangifera indica" he pointed his quill at the drawing. "The other common species are Mangifera sylvatica and Mangifera fragrans ."

"Oh, Mangifera! The languages have really changed the names of things in the world. That's too bad, the sky has told me it makes an excellent shake." said Historia.

When Lydia asked who Ifrit's last master was, Historia said it was a man named, Ali. "He lived during the first age when the first of your ancestors awoke from their slumber. That was before your ancestors learned how to make fire. The world was full of the ancients then and Ali wished for warmth when he was shivering inside a cave. Lightning struck a branch, and hence, fire. I remember those days." she said as she ate some rock cakes. "It was years before the Eldar or the first elves came and taught them how to make fire, so your ancestors would never let their fires burn out and they would burn for years and years without ever being put out. They used to trade food for fire because it was very precious then."

* * * *​

As James walked beside Lydia on the edge of the snowy cliff where the giant avian statues stood, he kept his eyes on the ground and he was hunched up, with his hands in his pockets. "There was this Warlock Tournament in Kingsbury, we made a bet that if she gets further than me in the tournament or if she defeats me, I'll let her go to the Storm Wall just as Sunny asked her. I didn't want her to go, so I cheated. I hired a thug and I taught him how to defeat her, and he . . . tortured her . . . didn't let her concede and just kept hurting her in the ring, and . . ." James looked away as his voice trembled. "She had to be sent to the hospital."

He wouldn't look at Lydia's face as he stopped walking.

Lydia's worried expression calmed and smoothed into a sincere smile as she hugged Serena tightly, "oh Serena!!" She laughed as Serena ruffled her hair, shaking her head slightly when she stopped before she eventually backed away and smoothed it all down again, she was hopeful for Seth's return, thinking that they would likely meet up with him, Sen, and Minnie once they got to Dalaran.

Lydia just watched Historia as she talked. Her speech pattern entertaining though her words were informing. The young witch had a steady smile set on her face, "well now that we know they are edible, I can think of someone that would probably like to try them," she glanced to James, narrowing her eyes affectionately. He did seem to have a need for trying new and unusual foods and she was quite sure this time was most likely safe since they would be with Historia.

"I'm allergic to dogs... but we don't eat dogs where I come from," her thought process almost got derailed by her own statement, but she shook her head before it went anywhere she didn't want it to and instead just listened to what James and Historia were saying about mangoes, laughing when Historia eventually recognized what James was talking about but not by it's common name, "if you had just called it Mangifera indica in the first place, you could have saved some time," she said through a giggle as she nudged James playfully.

Lydia wanted to live with Historia. Her tale about Ali and the beginning of fire brought a sort of dreamy look to Lydia's face. She was thinking about everything she could learn from Historia and all the books that she could read that no one else had. It was like winning some sort of knowledge lottery. Lydia asked questions that some of which James would probably realize she knew the answer to, but she liked hearing Historia talk and learning her view of things and so she asked many questions especially ones she didn't know the answer to.

She was silent and her face solemn as she listened to James describe what exactly had happened to Renee, what he had done to hurt her. She remembered the Warlock Tournament from the papers when she was still trying to reunite with everyone and she also remembered talking to Renee and the Pendragon sister alluding to something happening at the tournament. It was some time before she spoke again. She had to collect her thoughts and she didn't want to upset James further than he obviously already was, she had to approach this delicately.

"Why didn't you want her to go?"

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues -"

"I didn't want her to die." said James, still not looking at Lydia. "I didn't want to be alone. Back then we just lost our parents and Rhea. If I lost Renee too I would crack."

Lydia was gazing out at the horizon as she took in his answer, again she was quiet, stewing over his response in her mind. Because he hadn't want her to die, he very nearly got her killed, but he had done so out of fear. He was afraid to let her go because he was afraid of losing her. No matter how logical or analytical a mind can be, fear can cause anyone to panic and panic can cause a person to do some stupid things. She drew in a deep breath.

"Has Renee forgiven you?"

She could have asked if he told Renee why he didn't want her to go, but being who he was, she could only assume that he hadn't told his sister he was afraid of losing her and didn't want her to go because they had already lost their parents and he didn't want to lose her as well. James had never been the type to express his feelings in words, he had been kind of awkward like that so Lydia wouldn't have expected it to be any other way.

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues "

"Yes. " said James in a small tone as though he couldn't quite believe she did at that time too. He dared to peek over his shoulders at Lydia.

Lydia's arms had curved in front of her, folding over one another as her hands cupped her elbows, the wind stirring the length of her black robe with its accents of purple and pink. Her hood was drawn up and her hair had been wound into a bun at the back of her head. Her green eyes were still focusing out on the horizon as she thought.

James was the type who considered the greater good. He wanted to make sure he was making the right choice for the betterment of everything. In a great way he was very selfless, even if that meant doing something that would upset a great many others but in the end would do them all good. The funny thing about destiny was that if it was really a true destiny, it was going to happen no matter what might impede it. One could go in circles for days thinking about whether or not something would have happened if they had changed one little thing. All roads could lead to the same point, but there were few... if any, that could actually tell the future and they probably couldn't even tell where all roads would lead and if they were just different paths to the same end.

Lydia's gaze turned to James as he risked the peek over his shoulders at her. But she didn't look mad, there was a strange sort of serenity to her expression and she lowered her hands from her elbows and approached him, her hand sliding down his arm into his hand where she took it lightly in both of hers, looking down at it, "James... do you remember the cat at the fortune teller's?"

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues "

"Yes? " said James, curiously. His hunched up shoulders relaxed down in relief, yet he seemed to not be sure if he was allowed to hold Lydia's hand back because he kept his hand still and he was looking anxiously at her, wondering what the cat had something to do with Renee.

Lydia smiled slightly and glanced up at James before she looked back at his hand, she didn't seem to think about how lax his hand was and just seemed to be absently examining it as she talked, "he told me something... and while I don't know if it has come to pass or not, I have been sticking to it..." she sighed slightly and looked him in the eye, raising one of her hands to his chin if he wouldn't meet her eye and raising his head to face her, "I can't be mad at you for something that happened in the past, especially if the person that you wronged has already forgiven you."

She interlaced her fingers with his, "I told you in Leviathan's belly not to leave me.. and I also said I'd never leave you," she laughed slightly and looked at him with a slightly perplexed expression on her face, "so I guess you are just telling me this because you wanted to be honest with me? No secrets?"

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues "

"Yes." said James, as he squeezed Lydia's hand, sighing in relief. And for the first time since the conversation started, he smiled as he held her other hand tilting his chin up to look at her too. "The way you say that, it's like you already said you would marry me, and I you." he chuckled. Then realizing what he just said, his ears turned red. That was probably why that was the first time he actually considered marrying Lydia. That kind of faithfulness was something he only heard about in marriages.

That made him happy and he smiled in that embarrassed way of his again. That's it, he's going to look for huggable dogs she's not allergic to and ask her if she wants to keep them, and save up money and maybe open up a book café with owls so that he can not work everyday and they can spend their time travelling and exploring since he remembered Lydia liked hiking. Maybe even work for a museum, bringing in artifacts, photographs and writing arcane journals about their discoveries, and probably enchant her glasses so that they don't break and maybe make her journal fire proof too . . .

Smiling, she squeezed his hand back and giggled at his statement about marriage. She hadn't even really thought about getting married, she just saw the future as it was now, with them together in one way or another, even if it wasn't romantic, she didn't want to not have him in her life. She nudged him playfully like two little kids dreaming about the future, her cheeks just as red as his ears.

Nodding her head, she drew in a deep breath and released it in a sigh, "in that case... I should tell you..." her lips pursed to the side and her cheeks remained red as she looked off into the distance, "James..." she thought for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts and exactly how she wanted to say it.

"Well... you remember... how I told you there wasn't anyone else?" She looked at his face for a confirmation but wouldn't let him speak before she continued, "that is true... but... something happened during the body switch... and I don't want you to get angry or anything because he has already apologized twice, but I want you to know since... well since we are being honest."

She took a deep breath, "Seifer took the liberty of... grooming me thoroughly while he was in my body," she looked ashamed and cast her eyes down as though reliving a painful memory, "it's why I ran off that night when he tried to sponge my face while I was in his body... and that was also the same night he told me I had a cute butt."

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues "

James eyes widened, then he had the look like he's going to strangle that guy, but then at the shamed look on Lydia's face he became anxious to comfort her, and finally he palm slapped his forehead when she said 'cute butt'. "No wonder you were so mad that time . . . Merlin's beard, that guy . . ." he muttered pinching the bridge of his nose.

He sighed, recalling the times those two have interacted since that night. It was so normal, she even joked around with him, so she has forgiven him? She doesn't want him to be angry at Seifer either. Impossible. Groomed thoroughly? " . . . " She probably doesn't want this information to start trouble, so he won't start it, but still . . . Groomed thoroughly? Had Renee not loved that guy --- and right now James was wondering why and the how in the entire world it was him --- he would've argh.

James glared at a tree.

"How are you feeling now, Lydia?" he asked, as he rubbed her shoulder, concerned.

Lydia didn't look up at James again until he spoke, and then her gaze was timid as though she were testing the waters. She wasn't raised to believe that it would be looked at like it wasn't her fault that it had happened. She nodded slightly, "I-I thought that... um.. that he had told you..." her blush increased and she gently cleared her throat. If Seifer had told him, and said anything in detail to him about her... features, she likely would have pulverized him, Valdanr soul or not. Of course that would have happened only after she sobbed for hours.

Her shoulders shrugged uncomfortably as he asked how she was feeling, "w-well... h-he told me I had a cute butt... because he... well he's Seifer and he doesn't actually know how to interact with people... but he's getting better," she shook her head as she realized this was so uncomfortable for her that she was rambling slightly, "he was trying to make me feel better... he even told me I was almost as beautiful as Princess Mia... and after Renee and I got Valdanr in us... when we were in the airship... he apologized more appropriately... so... Renee has an idea of what happened too."

She squeezed his hand hopefully, her expression becoming concerned as he stared at the tree, "a-are you mad at me? I-I... I didn't... um... I... hmmm..." she was starting to get all shy and anxious like she usually was even though she had been doing rather well up until this point and wasn't quite sure how to express what she wanted to say, "I... I felt tainted... like no one would want me... impure..." she grasped at the leather that covered her torso, "he didn't know that... um... I'm..." she bit her lip and it didn't seem that her face could get any redder, but she wouldn't continue.

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues "

"No, I'm not mad at you, Lydia, I want to strangle that . . ." His other hand balled into a fist, and he huffed again. James looked at her. His expression softened, as he stepped closer and wrapped his free hand around her in a firm hug, rubbing her back.

"I want you, Lydia." He bent so that they were eye to eye and looked at her properly for a full minute, then pressed his forehead gently against hers. "Yeah, even if Seifer . . . thoroughly groomed you, I want you." he said firmly, rubbing her back. "You're not lesser to me. I won't leave you." he added, as he caressed her cheek , earnestly.

Lydia's posture relaxed as James told her he wasn't mad at her and then briefly described what he'd like to do to Seifer. She released his hand and wrapped both of her arms around him, sinking into his hug and laughing slightly, "E-Echo offered to teach him a lesson... b-but even though it was weird... he did try to make me feel better.. Seifer's good at making stupid mistakes because he doesn't think first."

She watched him curiously as he bent so he could be eye-to-eye with her and while her cheeks were still red, she didn't look so worried anymore and as he made his statement she threw her arms around his neck and boldly planted a firm and moist kiss right on his lips. She let the gesture itself describe her happiness at his words and show him the love she felt for him and the relief that he didn't think she was spoiled because of Seifer's actions.

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Giant Avian Statues "

"Mm!" James caught Lydia's kiss and pulled her close, kissing her back. His mind went blank, as he melted again, steam whistling from his ears, "I really like this bold kissing, Lydia." he smiled into her lips, as he hugged her, dazed. "Can we do this some more?"

Lydia's face was hot and she looked away coyly, responding to his question by kissing him again and for longer, her fingers curling into his hair and gently combing through the strands. She was new to this sort of thing, but she just did what felt natural to her. Maybe Lydia was a bit primal in a way, she took to showing her physical affection for James much the same way she took to wielding a weapon, she didn't think too much in the heat of the moment, only acted.

Zer0 Zer0

- The Following Days -

As the week rolled by, the heroes and their comrades made headway with their plans. Summer has ended and it was now autumn. The leaves of the forests turned purple and red, as the hot days gave way to chilly mornings and longer nights. The leaves have begun to fall, crunching beneath their feet under the frost on the ground that appeared every morning. There was still a lingering warmth but always a constant reminder of the cold to come.

Mists and fog rolled occasionally into Historia's home and the rice paddies and forests surrounding Awashima. James and Johnny absolutely loved this weather, because it allowed them to experience the coziness of a warm fire, hot mugs of chocolate, and sleeping under a pleasantly warm blanket after a bath on the cold nights. Johnny especially loved this because it allowed him to snuggle into Echo's warm back and fluffy legs while around them slept Butters, Meatballs, and his fluffy whisker cat Ginger, all under Echo's hand-woven blanket without feeling too hot --- well, when it was just Echo, some nights were very hot.

Lydia was making progress with her rune. She and James each have their own cramped space now in Historia's library home. It felt like those days they spent most of their time in the Atelier, except with a very eccentric roommate who seemed to not need much sleep and spent most of her time at home writing, listening to the earth, sea, and sky with her smoky head, and then suddenly dashing outside to go and record something for the books.

Kenren and Chenglei had assembled them all one day to tell Echo, Johnny, Renee, and Seifer of his plan to go back ahead of them with Chenglei to coordinate with their allies on the other side. The prince was to make Johnny and Echo his representatives during the talk with the leaders, and bring Renee with him back to the other side so that they can use her soul link with Seifer to communicate through the Storm Wall. Johnny was very surprised at this great responsibility and was honored that the prince would trust him in this and he humbly accepted, saying that this was something that he cannot do alone and was counting on Echo and everyone to help him. Kenren was going to leave Ymir and half of his men with him and the two had a very long talk as the prince taught him and Echo the ropes of political maneuvering.

James and Seifer were anxious about being apart from Renee, the archer more so. Renee's older brother had more faith in her now and trusted her in the end to be alright. Seifer didn't want to be apart from Renee, he needed her. They were always together and how was he going to take care of Sirius without her? But in the end he relented, telling Renee to be careful and that he'll miss her and that to visit him in his soul every night where he was more aware of her in his dreams.

Sirius, who had grown bigger the past weeks and was now showing signs of more powerful levitating magic, was alright with his mama leaving because she always comes back. His intelligence was showing too, as his mental conversations with them had been growing from 'hungry' and 'want to poop' to 'I want chin monster meat, mama.'

The influences from his two parents also showed. Sirius was very keen to keep his fur clean and perfect and would strut around all regal with his nose in the air, but was very affectionate, and even though there was something he wouldn't like he would listen after speaking his mind.

Other than this, James, in Lydia's presence, had also told Hisaya that he was not going to give him his wish, but will wait instead after the battle with Valdanr. The archeologist wasn't surprised, after all, they were very close, and asked if they could send a letter with Kenren, Chenglei, and Renee when they cross. He had decided that for the time being he'd like to be a golem. The smiths in Awashima were able to recreate a golem core and now the archeologist was walking around in his own mechanical doll-like body, with the golem core inside the head. It was a very basic form, and he spent the rest of their days in Awashima learning how to walk again.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

With Autumn creeping it's way in Awashima, Echo enjoys any type of weather, since each one has it's wonderful moments. Like how she can snuggle with Johnny and his summons together on cold nights. Oh how she wanted to snuggle with him, being warm and cozy. Especially when they were alone. Those are fun and ...well...warmer.

The fawn was surprised to hear of the Prince's decision, electing Johnny and her to talk with the leaders in his place. She accepted the job and trust he placed on them, making sure she payed attention when he talked with the couple. Of course she understood why Kenren elected Johnny; he's good with social skills and with her next to him, she can make sure he doesn't get pushed around by the women in case they do try to push him.

Serena was helping Hisaya get used to walking around as a golem, using her music as a pick-me-up in case he needed support. The blonde violinist, once she heard the decision was made, stayed close to Hisaya and watched over his progress.

Renee was packing her things, pondering what else she should take with her and asking Seifer what else does he think she needs. Hearing what Prince Kenren had asked of Johnny, Echo, Seifer and her, she told the prince that she will only go if her brother and Seifer were okay with her gone; the Pendragon teen didn't want her brother and her lover (because she can't really call Seifer 'boyfriend' anymore as weird as that is) to worry.

It's wonderful to know that her brother is okay-ish with her leaving, but hearing Seifer's take on it; Renee comforted him, saying that she will be okay because she'll always visit him through their link in every night. That she wants him to be okay and that she'll miss her Snugglebunny and her big little one too.

She went around the palace and had asked the kitchen staff if they can help Seifer feed Sirius, leaving a list of what Sirius likes and hates but needs in his food to grow stronger. Then she went off to find Mizutsume and had asked her if she or any of the other dragons are willing to teach Sirius about his magic and to let Seifer watch over him during his practice. Renee believes that it's best for Sirius to understand that power of his now so it doesn't go out of control later on.

Renee had a plan as she accepted Hisaya's letter to his family. She wanted to see if there's a chance for her to find Mrs. Rathmore again. To let her know that Seifer is alright and to meet in her soul room so the mother and son can reunite again after so long...

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
A mind that was at rest was more likely to ponder things such as the fact that it was nearly a year ago that Lydia had journeyed from Frankia to Belarius. It had been nearly a year that she had become an apprentice of Howl Pendragon and nearly a year since she had left on a fateful journey that led her to where she was now. Precisely it had also been almost ten years since she had received a gift on her seventh birthday that would lead her on the path that she took to get where she was which was sitting in Historia's house, bespectacled and brooding over a rune of a dragon eating its own tail.

She had come to the conclusion that the rune must stay intact in order to seal Valdanr because why mess with something that works? But she had to incorporate the powerful destructive runes with it so had been working on a multitude of designs nearly non-stop. Historia's presence - her seemingly boundless energy and general strangeness - had actually been a great motivator for Lydia, it kept her spirits up and she felt a sort of kindred spirit with her and appreciated the fact that she was so welcoming to her and James. She definitely wanted to stay with Historia but didn't think about when they would have to leave because she just didn't have time to mope.

When Kenren called them, to tell him his intentions of leaving back to the other side of the Storm Wall earlier than the others, Lydia wasn't really too surprised and to her it made sense that he go back before them because there wasn't really much to do on this side outside of prepare to go back. So she supported his decision and showed him the designs she had come up with for sealing and destroying Valdanr, though she mentioned that it might be better to use a brand on him rather than cuffs because they would just need the iron and Lydia could heat it with her fire. As for Renee being able to touch him, it would require some agility on her part and that immediately made Lydia think of the twins. Lydia could blind Valdanr so he didn't know what was going on and help everyone get close enough to him. The design for the rune seal that Lydia thought would most likely be the best option was one that used the dragon seal as a focal point with all the destruction runes around the outside of it aimed towards it with additional manna boosting and damage increasing runes lining the outside of the circle in two rings. She didn't have any way of testing it though so it was really just about incorporating everything she had known to succeed in the past and using it there.

As for Renee's leaving, Lydia wasn't too worried because the way she saw it was that Renee would be with Prince Kenren and Chenglei and there really shouldn't be any immediate danger for her since they shouldn't be going anywhere other than to inform the troops and prepare them for battle. Seifer was such a baby and she couldn't help but shake her head at his reaction to Renee leaving, honestly, being apart from Renee would do him some good he had gone from being totally independent to being totally dependent. She was glad that James, while he was worried for his sister, had realized that she could take care of herself and held his hand, giving him a supporting smile.

Even without Hisaya's urging, while she was putting it off as the last thing to do before they left for the other side, Lydia took the time away from making her spell circles to write the letter to her family and asked James to let Hisaya use his body to write the letter to his own family so that they would be more assured that it was coming from him and to tell them that her family would be visiting to assure them that he was actually alive. She made sure that the letters were sealed and addressed properly before giving them both to Renee to send off once she reached the other side of the Storm Wall.

- Shards of Draco -
" Awashima "

One day, the old guardians summoned them. They wished to honor the heroes with a ceremony: The Ascension.

According to legend, before Draco passed away, he had given pieces of his heart to the survivors of the war, a symbol of strength, perseverance, hope, and camaraderie. It was all that was courageous and honorable, and the reason why they were in shards, was because the guardians needed to come together to see victory through.

These shards of his heart, was what they wanted to passed on to them, the seven guardians of this age.

The shards were kept in the fortresses of the seven clans, but today they were set upon the ancient rocks where they were first kept after the war with the giants. This place, a great open field with the towering pillars was where Draco had been buried. It was another sacred place and it seemed that upon this plain a sleeping power dwelled.

Having spent as much time as she had at Historia's house for the days following their return to Awashima after visiting the Manna tree, Lydia had read a great deal about the history of these lands, the relative history of the world, all with the spell circle for defeating Valdanr in mind. She had learned much about the world's history and was enthusiastic but humbled at the notion of receiving such an ancient piece of history as a shard of Draco's heart.

There was a sort of calm awe to her as they set foot on this great place of profound history and power and she found herself closing her eyes and just feeling the magnitude of the place she now stood as well as the meaning that her being there held. It had crossed her mind on several occasions that she had been so unusual to her family because she wasn't meant for the lives they led, this is what she was meant for, and she found comfort in that, even if it wasn't the comfortable life that her parents wanted for her. This life meant something more.

Renee has heard about the legend of Draco and as she stepped on the plains, a flush bloomed in her purple colored cheeks as she took a breathe and releasing it. She can feel the sleeping power within these plains and it's giving her this strange calmness that-

"Holy pocky sticks of heaven-! This place is beautiful~!" Serena said loudly, her azure eyes glittering in joy. The Pendragon sister looked over at the blonde who is looking around with excitement, already knowing based on her reaction that she can feel this place's power as well. Echo looked a bit dazed too, humming something. Chenglei was calm and quiet as if he taken back from this place or perhaps the manna that's sleeping here since he is starting to use magic.

Somehow, each and every one of them was affected and Renee knew this was much more special then she had thought it was.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Shards of Draco -
" Plains of Ascension"

James stood beaming at his dearest, sister, and friends. He and Seifer were at the side with Mizutsune, Historia, Izanagi, Isanami, Bahamut, Hisaya, and the leaders of the clans, while the old guardians faced the new.

"Welcome to the Plains of Asecension!" said Tariel. "Here were the shards first kept, shining like beacons of light on the plains. Here you stand, pillars of strength and hope for all who are crushed in these hard times."

Here seven dragons, each of a different kind, came flying up from the cliff they were all standing on overlooking the plains. "Renee Pendragon, Lydia Dubois, Serena Lock, Echo Muses, Johnny Caprice, Taisho Kenren, and Zhou Chenglei, please step forth and stand before the pillars of virtues."

Tariel stepped on the claw of a dragon that took her to the center of the pillars. The seven dragons that had rose up from the cliffs, each stretched out a claw for the heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back