• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

polterteeth

[visible confusion]
gotta fill out that one post requirement!

I used this site once a longggg time ago, and now that I find myself once again with free time, I have made a return.

Anyway, Hi! I’m an advanced literate role player with a strong leaning towards dark themes— gore, satanic rituals, toxic, obsessive loves— or a good old fashioned adventure. I value quality over length, so I won’t demand paragraph after paragraph from you. Two as a minimum. I’m also not super picky when it comes to grammar, but please, make it so I can understand you, lol.

I’ve been doing this for years and years and when I gain a partner, I like to keep things long term. We have to really vibe in order for me to want to write something with you, because for a story to bloom, it needs actual care and attention.

Now, I do love fandom role play— as long as it’s set in some sort of au— but I will not do ocs with them. It’s one or the other.

A few that I do enjoy are BNHA, TBHK, MP100, DDLC, Mystic Messenger, Creepypasta, and Persona 5.

I do find myself in more of an OC mood, but nevertheless, if you’re interested in one of the fandoms above, go for it!

As for OCs I prefer writing guys in m/m pairings, simply because that’s what I’m used to IRL. I’m willing to write any gender for any pairing, but you’ve gotta wow me with your character first! And no, I won’t write a guy for your overly submissive damsel in distress. That’s one of my pet peeves. I adore making up our own worlds and plots, so if you’re not a fan of lore building, we might not click so well.

If you’ve read this far, thanks! DM me if you’re interested in any of these— If you don’t, have a nice day.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back