• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Howdy, Potential Partner!

cannedtuna

Sitting on her high horse

Before we get started, I need to emphasize that I am looking for a dedicated, serious partner. I know everyone says it, but I mean it. I've just had a bunch of people bail on me because they were too busy thread-hopping trying to find something fast. I'm tired of making threads calling for people who just flake. I am looking for someone who wants to develop a real, meaningful story with me where we can both become our characters. If that's not you, please don't message me and get my hopes up.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way: Hello! Below I will clue you in to some ideas and pairings I'd like to try! 

>>>> Romantic-specific Pairings

• The Japanese Businessman 

Realistic/Modern | Romance | MxM or MxF
  • A Japanese businessman finds himself looking to relieve some stress. 

This can be developed to be more than just romance. Think: extortion, blackmail, murder, drugs? 

[*]The College Student 

• Realistic/Modern | Romance | FxF or MxF
  • A student meets someone new on campus. (Can be another student or a professor).

Yeah, yeah, I know this one is over done, but I'm itchin' for a casual modern romance.

[*]The Photographer

• Realistic/Modern | Romance/Horror? | Any gender pairing
  • A photographer finds a new muse, but they don't know they are being photographed.

Does not have to end in romance, I just put it here because it's at least a one-sided stalker relationship.

[*]Chat-room

• Realistic/Modern | Romance | Any gender pairing
  • They meet in a chat room.

It can be deeper than this premise. It can turn into something bad, or something good. 

[*]Your idea here.

>>>> Fantasy / Adventure

• The Pearl and the Parrot

Fantasy / Adventure | Platonic/Family | Any gender pairing
  • Two siblings/friends go on a journey with their trusted parrot to find the world's largest pearl.

I don't have anything for this, it just sounded weird and fun. We can develop.

[*]Your idea here. 

>>>> Sci-Fi

• The Last of Us

Sci-fi/Space | Platonic/Romance | MxF
  • Earth is destroyed while two astronauts are on a mission in space. 

[*]Your idea here.

>>>> Fandoms

• Harry Potter

NOT OC. I'd just like something where we are at Hogwarts. It doesn't even have to be during Harry's timeline.

[*]Sword Art Online (the first one)

• Just follows us taking the floors. If you want to ignore cannon, we can change things too.

[*]Hunger Games

• Years before Katniss. 

*** Not interested in supernatural stuff like: zombies, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, etc. I don't do animal play, nor do I do child play (except for The Pearl and the Parrot). 

That's what I've got right now. I am really looking forward to seriously developing a fun role play with you. That being said, this is what I'm looking for in a partner:

• Serious. Like, you actually want to do this. You're not a thread-hopper, and you don't have too many role plays going on at one time.
  • Spelling and grammar minded. I'm not the greatest writer, I'll be the first to point that out. However, I do expect basic spelling, proof-reading, and grammar checks.
  • Regular. I'm looking for someone who can post daily - every few days. 
  • No one-liners. We are here to write, friends. So, please, write. Minimum 2 paragraphs. If you're stuck, reach out, we can brainstorm together!
  • No God-modding. You are not omni-potent, and you don't have control over my character unless we hammer that out prior to role playing.

Thanks for reading. Again, please only message me or reply if you are serious! I will check you out to see if you're going from thread to thread making too many commitments. I don't like people who bail. 

Really interested in a MxM chatroom rp. I still have some other ideas (of my own) I'm interested in doing but this one seems so fun and full of potential! If you're up to it, I'd love to do this one. 

I've never done MxM before, but I'm totally willing to give it a go! Message me! I'm excited to create a character and story!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back