Other How Would you want to die?

Suicide. But not necessarily because I want to die, just because when I know I'm going to die I'd rather go out on my own terms. That being said, I am severely depressed. But otherwise, life is mostly an uncontrollable thing. If I can die having had a little bit of control, I'll at least die content.

In a good dream about my fantasy world and the people I care about also in that dream. Then I want to be cremated. Taken to Japan. And my ashes spread across the Japanese cherry blossom forest park

Quick, painless, and without knowing. I'd like to become a tree once I'm deceased.

Quick, painless, and without knowing. I'd like to become a tree once I'm deceased.
There's a way to do that actually when you die dig a hole bury you and cut you open and plant a already tree sapling inside of the cut open wound and then bury you back up

I was referring to this, actually.

Interesting. I hadn’t heard of that. I knew about the mushroom burial suit and thought that was an interesting idea. I think it’s cool to have options like this. I’ve never wanted to be buried in a box in a grave yard. The idea of going back into the cycle of life is a better idea to me instead of my body being preserved.

It’s pretty cool. But makes you wonder how many ashes have been sent up there… if there’s not that many people you’ll get lonely as hell with your spirit. If there’s too many it will be over crowded.

Exploded by a world-killing meteor. I'm taking y'all with me. lmao

Uhh if a zombie apocalypse is real I’ll curl up and die..

Oh well it is. You can find it on google maps. Somewhere over seas I forget where… but you can use YouTube to help you find it
Oh boy

It’s a fungus that infects the body and feeds off the body while it’s still alive and eventually taking over the body like a host

It’s a fungus that infects the body and feeds off the body while it’s still alive and eventually taking over the body like a host
you mean the cordyceps fungus? It effects more than snails. There is some interesting photography of ants and spiders that have died from cordyceps takeover.

you mean the cordyceps fungus? It effects more than snails. There is some interesting photography of ants and spiders that have died from cordyceps takeover.
Yes that one. That’s why I said some animals like rodents and stuff. Bugs I just forgot to mention

Yes that one. That’s why I said some animals like rodents and stuff. Bugs I just forgot to mention
I thnk the mainstay of those affected by the fungus are insects. Anyhow, If I'm not mistaken this was the inspiration for the creatures in the video game, The last of us. "Fungus Zombies"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back