Viewpoint How would you feel if you realized your partner's reply was generated by an AI?

but the again diffrent people have diffrent views about this and to be honest for me if i spoted someone who did that i wouldnt even talk to them
oof XP, so what you are saying is that if you spotted someone using ai at all to rp, its weird or, if they were using ai to rp with you?

yeah, i mean ive tested it out just to see how it is and well its not reallly the smae as in real person and besides i perfer to go with the flow and creativty but not to the point were theres ai

I understand, probably doesnt feel like that roleplay is like boring and stuff, some ppl have said that they feel like the roleplay is like going in their own favor, and they feel like its like the ai doesnt have their own mind, but some ppl like rping with ai, because they feel as if they can create the world they want, which I like about it

ok so lets say theres a table split between ai users or not: what would be your postives and negatives about using ai anyone can answer this question

hm okay, lemme do ai and both, 2 pros and 2 cons
Ai: Create the world you want, and make it go in ur favor. But, It sometimes doesnt feel as if nothing unexpected, and can get 5% of the time boring (for me)
Real: Unexpected events, and feel as if you are communicating with real ppl. But it can get weird..If the person tries to make it weird. And you cant change what they say

1 pros: you dotn have to worry about whether people might find you offensive? it creative
cons: it might feel unreal to some people

mmm okay! I respect your opnion, but if i had to chose a side, it would have to be ai, im glad you didnt turn this into a huge arguement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back