• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How to train your dragon: School

He signs her a thank you before he takes the sandwich, Harmony really is a nice person. He takes a bite and it turns out that it tasted a whole lot better then it looked, which is not to say it looks bad. He quickly eats the whole sandwich because he is very hungry. "Man that was good." he signs before looking around. "This is my first time here so where are we staying?"

@PotatoeValentine @Flame Demon @MintPanda

"You wouldn't have been picked for flying if this was your first time at the school, but I suppose we could wander around" Harmony sign to him and she wonders who made her lunch, probably her father. She shiver slightly and almost unnoticeable since she almost never took her jacket of, which covered her sleeveless dark blue shirt "I wish it was warmer though" she signs and looks around.

@PotatoeValentine @TheMADQ @MintPanda

( xD ooops my bad.)

"Yeah, exploration is fun." He heads out the door and looks right and left before going right. He then looks back at Harmony before signing "Where do you suggest we go?"

Harmony shrugs "Don't really care, but maybe going to look at the place we're going to get our lesson would be a good idea" she signs as she follows him, she didn't really mind where they went, as long as they could avoid people for as long as possible, she hated it when people liked her for her looks.

Allyiah slowly opened her eyes, being startled by her sudden change of surroundings. She didn't remember walking here... Last she knew of she was on the boat.. What happened..?! She was standing there... And then this girl ran into her, and she remembered her and a boy landing on top of her. She had hit her head, and then she just.. Blacked out.. She reached her hand up to her throbbing head and groaned quietly, then happened to look down at herself. The front of her shirt was covered in blood...

"Oh god..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather walks over "I managed to stop rmthe bleeding, Harmony carried you here" she says and hands Allyiah a clean shirt before heading to the side room again and she says "Get changed so I can clean your shirt", she didn't mention she also had to wash Harmony's jacket, some kids didn't like it that much if other's their clothes got covered, luckily she was nearly finishing getting the stain out, the last part was just a bit annoying since it already dried up.

@PotatoeValentine

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Harmony shrugs "Don't really care, but maybe going to look at the place we're going to get our lesson would be a good idea" she signs as she follows him, she didn't really mind where they went, as long as they could avoid people for as long as possible, she hated it when people liked her for her looks.

[/QUOTE]
He nods his head and signed back. "Sure that sounds fine." Her had forgotten the lay out of the area so he just followed Harmony around. "So you think there going to have any new kinds of dragons? Or the same old same old?" He signs wondering about it.

Mao kicked the gates, not even chipping the wood. She slumped and saw two kids and brought her leg back down. "Hello. I saw you two earlier..." He said, blushing hoping they didn't see her kicking the door. @TheMADQ @Flame Demon

"I did see that, if a teacher catches you here you're instantly dropped out of flying lessons" Harmony says looking at Mao and she adds "Anyway, we were going to see if we can find the place where our lesson will be held", she then looks at Tomo and signs "Probably the same since they're already trained, they don't want us to be thrown of instantly".

Hiccup walks over "Mao, get away from those stables right now" he says, he had gotten used to ordering others around as years passed "Also, flying lessons will be held in the courtyard of the school" he says and looks at her. Toothless is watching Mao from the roof of the stables, ready to shoot a plasma blast if the girl doesn't stop trying to get in.

@TheMADQ @MintPanda

Alliyah did as he was told and stood up, her legs weak for a few minutes, afterwards she sighed shakily 'I can't.. Believe. You did that. Who faints at their OWN blood?! Ugh!' She shook her head and ten walked to the side room, knocking timidly on the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather is humming a song when she hears the knock "Enter, but you don't have to knock you know" she says and frowns at the dried up stain, she was going to get it out, somehow, she grabs some cleaning stuff and puts it over the stain before turning to the door while the fur can absorb the cleaning stuff.

@PotatoeValentine

Alliyah Poked her head into the room in a shy manner

"O-oh.. right.. sorry. I-I was just wondering... where my friends went.. and if that girl that ran into my is okay.. and also if i can leave yet.."

she spoke quietly

"If you're feeling good enough you can leave" Heather says and she adds "They were taking a walk and you were the only one injured", she finally gets the stain out of Melody's jacket so she puts it aside "Put your shirt on the desk" she says looking at Ally.

MintPanda said:
Mao kicked the gates, not even chipping the wood. She slumped and saw two kids and brought her leg back down. "Hello. I saw you two earlier..." He said, blushing hoping they didn't see her kicking the door. @TheMADQ @Flame Demon

Tomo looks up noticing some, catching the ending of what Mao said. 'Oh, yeah I think I remember seeing you on the boat.' Signing he gives her a big smile. 'We were about to go and explore, want to come an join us?'

"I'm sorry..... I can't understand most of what you say...." She said and thought for a moment. 'I will join you if that's what your saying' she signed and asked, "did I say that right? Is that what you asked?" She turned red, embarrassed that she forgot sign from her clasess. @TheMADQ

"Yeah he said you could come along, besides you do not want a plasma blast on you head" Harmony says crossing her arms and she sighs "But there's not much to explore other then the forest nearby, we're normally not allowed there" she says. Hiccup clears his throat and says "Since it is an assignment for next week to gather as much info on different dragons as possible you can go, but be back half an hour before flying class"

@MintPanda @TheMADQ

Tomo pulls out a notepad from his backpack and starts to jot something down. Though as harmony spoke he looked over and could tell she was making a confirmation for him. He then makes some of what he wrote out, not wanting to repeat information. "Don't worry too much about the signing, I always have a pencil and notebook for situations like this. I can read lips so your good to talk as long as I can see your lips." He then shows Mao is so she could read it. Catching what Hiccup said he jumps up happily. He yanks the book back before jotting "Yus! We can go exploring and look at cool dragons!"

@MintPanda

@Flame Demon

She watched Harmony cross her arms and sigh. Acting pretty mature... She thought and held back rolling her eyes. She then said sharply., "A plasma blast would be worth it. Cause I would get to see a dragon." She then ran a hand down the door and read what He put on the paper. "Oh... Got it!" She said and gave him a warm smile. When he wrote his enthusiasm on the notepad she smiled and replied, "Just what I was gonna say!" She giggled and then asked Hiccup, " When do we actually ride dragons?" @TheMADQ @Flame Demon

"You won't if you keep kicking that door, but in the afternoon, the dragons will be trained already" Hiccup says handing Harmony three clipboards with papers on it before walking of as Toothless jumps down to guard the stables.

Harmony hand a clipboard to Mao and to Tomo "We can see enough cool dragons in the forest, though riding those is impossible, also Mao, it'd be wise to staty on my good side" she says before walking to the forest, the dragons in the forest were unpredictable and wild, attacking anyone on sight.

She waved bye to the nightfury and started walking to the forest. She then said, "Stay on your good side? Think I can't defend myself?" She grumbled and then scooted away from the two and climbed up a tree. A little ways from were she was she saw a Dragon and drew it out on her paper before she lost sight of it. She slid down the tree and went back over to the two, not saying anything. @TheMADQ @Flame Demon

"I think you are forgetting that I'm the chief's daughter" Harmony says as she climbs a tree and she sits on one of the top branches "Also drawing them won't give us information" she says and she spots a ship stopping near a beach so she jumps down to check and hides behind a bush "That ship, that's one the ships that went missing when some people left"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back