• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How to train your dragon: School

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone has grown up so they decided to make a school where everyone would learn how to train their dragon and treat them well, but some people opposed to that idea and decided to make a plan to destroy the school, but for that they needed to do a lot of planning and they need to take down some of the dragons the school uses.

How will this go and will they succeed?

Harmony is already waiting for the boat that takes them to the school island "Dad I'll be fine, I'll be home after school" she says and hugs him before hugging Toothless as well, the boat would leave early in the morning and half an hour after the school day ended. She looks around and frowns "Mom didn't come" she mumbles and Hiccup says "She'll be home afterwards, she's fishing at the moment", Harmony nods and says "Remember that you promised I could fly with Toothless after I get home today", her father nods and he sees the boat "Well off you go" he says.

-i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x @PotatoeValentine

Allyiah hugged her mother tightly, the two females stayed like that for a while before Ally broke away from the embrace and smiled at her mom

"I'll see ya later!"

The cheery young blonde chimed and then hurried off to where the boat would be docking. She sat on the ground and then looked behind her, waved at her mom, and then watched the woman's curvy figure disappear into the morning mist. Leah didn't inherit her mothers amazing body, or if she did it hadn't pronounced itsself yet. She turned back towards the water and looked down, the dark blue, nearly black liquid showed her reflection clearly. She sighed and then laid back on the due soaked grass. Her deep chocolate eyes taking in the sky above her and reflecting the images of clouds, her active imagination going to work finding shapes in the white masses

Harmony gives her father a last hug before jumping on the boat before it stopped "Stubborn as ever" he says and chuckles, Toothless looks at the boat and then jumps on it as well "No Toothless, you have to stay here" Harmony says while being knocked down "Dad... help me out a little" the blue eyed girl says and Hiccup says "Alright Toothless, you'll see her after school, come back here", the night fury decides to listen and jumps back to the land Harmony gets up and she says "Thank you", she wished her mother was here, but they needed fish for dinner and for their best buddy Toothless, though once she got rid of her jacket, that's too big, people would say she has her mother's charms and figure, but she wanted people to like her for who she is, not for how she looks.

@PotatoeValentine -i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

Allyiah waited for the boat to come to a stop and gingerly climbed aboard. She watched the girl with her dragon and smiled, chuckling quietly to herself, just because she found it cute, and then skirting around the families conversation and then waking to the bow, climbing over the wooden half-wall and sitting on the Bowsprit. Her legs dangling over the edge and the ocean wind blowing the scent of salt and freedom to her nostrils. She beamed brightly and looked out at the horizon, which was gradually growing brighter due to the rising sun

She swung her legs back and forth and looked over the half-wall just to make sure her bag was still right where she put it -which it was- and then back at the Sky, her excited brown eyes scanning for an outline of the island they were going to. She always had better senses than most of the people she knew, meaning she saw farther, heard better, smelled more.. It was just something that ran in her family, her mom had it too. She squinted and saw a very hazy outline of what could have been the school island, but she wasn't sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony leans against the railing while looking at the sky, she was excited to go back to the school, this year they were finally starting with the flying lessons, of course they had to use school dragons, but they would be able to use their own dragons if they found one that wouldn't hurt them, while wild dragons wouldn't kill someone on sight, they have been getting people injured, but she had her dad's skills for the most part, including his intelligence and ability to train dragons, which is the reason she was one of the first to be picked for flying as they had announced last year and on top of that she was finally allowed to fly on Toothless.

-i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x @PotatoeValentine

Allyiah laid on the Bowsprit and continued to spot shapes in the clouds. She was beyond excited to go back to school, she was one of the first people, she couldn't remember, maybe the third one on the list..? Meh, her excitement was merely because she would get to fly. Hopefully she'd make a friend too, she rarely ever had any. After a short pause she shook her head 'keep it positive Ally.' She told herself and then watched as a few birds- or just some high-flying Dragons passed overhead.

Harmony smiles slightly and she starts humming softly, she was excited to fly, she just didn't remember who their teacher would be, not her dad, he would have said something about it, or not to surprise her, though she wondered what kind of dragon she got assigned to, probably the same as the other 6 who were chosen, they really only picked the best of the best for it before allowing other students to fly on dragons. "I bet her father got her into the flying lessons, he gives her everything, I'm surprised she doesn't have her own dragon yet" a boy 'whispers' to his friends and another one says "Yeah,who does she think she is, she's just like the rest of us". Harmony walks over to them and stops behind the one who started "She's a loser who can't do anything on her own" he says, but slowly turns around upon noticing that his friends are shaking with fear, Harmony smirks slightly "I did get in flying classes on my own thanks to hard work, you on the other hand, are on the bottom of the class" she says cracking her knuckles, they quickly run to safety and Harmony goes back to her spot, back to what she was doing, ignoring further comments, sure she relied on her father, but she was very capable of doing things on her own, she sighs and looks down, not noticing her father had gotten on Toothless and flown of somewhere.

Allyiah looked down and noticed another girl, leaning closer. She kind of wanted to say hi to the girl, she knew who it was, it was Harmony.. Everyone knew who she was. Though she was reluctant to do so. Sitting on the bowsprit she teetered back and forth trying to gain confidence to talk to the other female. What if she didn't like her? Not a lot of people liked her... Thought not a lot of people really.. Aknowladged her either...

Harmony feels someone watching her and glances in that direction, she had seen the girl a while back in the village, but she spend most time in the blacksmith working on things like a new tail for Toothless when it broke. She looks back at the sky to watch Astrid and the other fly towards the school, they were the teachers after all, she takes some chicken from her bag and trows it up, causing Stormly to dive down and catch it "You're sneaky, but please don't do that again" Astrid says and Harmony waves while her mother flies of again. Her mother was a teacher for the new students or if someone needed extra help meaning she rarely saw her.

Ally's eyes widened a bit when she saw the girl look at her. She then watched her throw chicken at a dragon and watched vigilantly. 'Oh right... Her mother works at the school' she remembered and then looked back at Harmony. Hesitantly she got off the bowsprit and grabbed her bag, slowly and timidly approaching the Chiefs daughter.

"U-uh... Hi... I jus-st saw you and wanted to introduce myself...."

She spoke, her voice probably too quiet to actually hear

"I'm Allyiah..."

Harmony glances at the girl, tilting her head slightly "You know, if you want to talk then you're gonna have to speak a little louder" she says and she smiles slightly "No need to be shy and I already know your name, since dad makes me remember everyone who lives in Berk" she says and leans back, continuing to look at the sky, she really hoped it wouldn't rain or snow when they were at school, that would be really bad, though she had a fur jacket the others didn't have as much luck.

Tomo was hammering away at a glowing piece of metal right out of the forge. Dunking it into the cool liquid it made a loud hiss as the hot metal rapidly cooled. He casually looks at the clock and notice how lat it is. He starts to freak out thinking 'HOLY CRAP I AM SO LATE!!!! I AM GOING TO MISS THE BOAT AT THIS RATE!!!!!!!' He rushes to get everything together. His mom just laughs and pats him on the sholder, handing him a bag packed with everything he needs. She says as well as signs him "Don't worry I already packed everything. I knew you would forget and freak out." She then kisses him on the top of his head. "Now run along you don't want to be late." Tomo runs off looking back at his dad who was still working. His dad never said much, he was the strong silent types. His dad stoped him before he left. He takes down the shield that hangs above the mantel. His dad hands him the shield that bore his family's emblem. Tomo takes it and his dad just nods without saying a word. This shild has been passed down through his family through the generations. It was only given once a boy had become a man. This signified that his father saw him as a man today, because he was going off on his own journey. Tomo runs off hugging the shield wjth tears running down his face. 'I won't let you down father.' He thought as he ran.

Allyiah nodded a bit and swallowed, scolding herself and then looking up at the taller girl and smiling

"I just... Saw you from over on the bowsprit, and wanted to say... Hi.."

She informed the snowy haired female and then waited for her to wave her off carelessly like most other people did

Harmony looks at the girl, inspecting her "How come I never see you around the village with others?" she asks curiously, she could have said hi to Allyiah but rarely had time, she spend most time in the blacksmith or in the armory or listening to her father's stories, which were really fascinating, or she was just lazying on the roof after work, so she never really had the chance. "If you're worried I'm going to wave you off, then you should stop that, I mean, why would I do that in the first place?" she asks tilting her head slightly.

Mao ran down the cobble pathway, Her light blue braid following behind her. She ran as fast as she could, but she still wasn't as fast as the other kids. She saw the boat and quickly ran down to the dock/port. She sat alone, not because she didnt like kids, but becasue she just wanted space. She dropped her bag and looked out into the oean blue. @any.one

Aliyah shrugged meekly, thinking bout the questions for a bit each to consider her answers.

"I dont really have any friends.. And no one wants to hang out with me because I'm younger than most of the people in my grade and everyone my age doesn't like me.. Momma says it's just because I'm smarter than them, I beleive it. As for why I think you'll wave me off, it's because everyone else does, I don't figure you to really take that much interest in me.. I see you and your family in the blacksmiths all the time, sometimes I want to join in and help out, but-"

The small blonde stopped abruptly and shook her head, smiling at Harmony

"Sorry, I'm rambling."

Harmony smiles "It's fine, I'm actually glad you're not like most people, whenever I ask for help they always agree instantly, sometimes it's annoying to be the daughter of the chief, add that to the fact I'm as smart as my dad and have my mother's looks. Everyone either thinks I rely on my father for everything or that I'm completely perfect" she says and sighs looking down "Though my parents care for me they expect me to follow in my dad's footprints"

Tomo ran up to the dock, he was weighed down by his heavy backpack. It was full of all kind of material he could need to keep himself occupied in any spare time. He pushed through it until he got to the dock, he panted and took rest on the ground. He signed into the air for all to see. 'I need to get into shape.' Lying there on the boat trying trying to catch his breath.

(I feel so dumb for mixing character names xD )

Alliyah smiled at Harmony and shook her head a little

"Your still a human no matter who your parents are, so you deserve to be treateded that way!"

She said cheerfully, making eyecontact with the girl for the first time since introducing herself.

"Well I'm not sure if I can handle being the chief of Berk" Harmony says as the ship starts to leave "Well I can't wait for flying lessons, though I'd rather fly on Toothless I'm sure it's not so bad to fly on one of the dragons the school has for us" she says and looks at Berk, she couldn't wait to be home again, after all, she was finally allowed to fly on Toothless, after much complaining and trying to be nice to her father.

@PotatoeValentine

"I'm sure you can do it"

Allyiah spoke and looked up at Harmony, speaking sincerely. She felt the boat move and her heart fluttered with excitement. She looked over to where her bag was at the bow and then motioned for Harmony to follow her, she ran to the Bowsprit and climbed up, sitting over the water and watching the water with big observant eyes, which were sparkling with excitement and childish wonder

The younger female turned to Harmony once again and spoke with overwhelming curiosity

"I wonder what kind of dragons the school will have!"

@Flame Demon

Harmony follows her after picking up her bag and she says "I don't even know who the teacher is", she kinda hoped it was her father, but he was the chief, surely he wouldn't have time. She looks at the water and smiles slightly "I normally sit here, but I didn't feel like it today" she says and stretches, she had been so excited she barely slept, but she could manage that day, like always, she also took over some of her father's duties when she could see he was tired.

@PotatoeValentine

Skip

Allyiah felt the ship come to a stop, looking up she took in the wonderful sight before her. She'd dreamed of this moment for years. Her heart skipped a few beats as she jumped off the bowsprit and sprinted to get to the ramp, thought stampede of much bigger kids beat her there. She shyed away quickly and moved to the back of the pack. She could hear all of they're conversations, and some of hem weren't nice.. As she looked around for Harmony, she spotted someone else instead. A boy with dark blonde hair and striking magenta eyes. He stood towards the back, much as she did. She was interested by this, something about him was different from the rest of the kids. She approached him and remembered what Harmony said about introducing herself properly.

"Hello! My names Allyiah!"

She greeted the male cheerfully, with a small wave

@TheMADQ

Harmony finds her new friend and says "There you are, you ran of rather quickly, we don't actually have to go with those kids" she says and mentions her to follow, as well as the boy who's carrying a bag that's way too full, she gets on the side of the ship and she jumps towards the land, landing safely on her two feet.

She then waits for the other two, she knew the boy, he was also in flying class, but she wondered what kind of dragons they had, but she had overheard something about Deadly Nadders and Gronckles.

@PotatoeValentine @TheMADQ @MintPanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back