• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How to train your dragon: School

She hopped out of the boat and ran to catch up with the other kids running into three other kids sending them all to the ground, all on top of her. She gasped and wheezed, "Sorry...I-I didnt mean to..." she said and huffed, wriggling free and standing. "Hi... Im clumsy, i mean Mao....you three are?" she said holding out hr hands to help them up. @Flame Demon @PotatoeValentine @TheMADQ

Allyiah turned toward Harmony and didn't get a chance to follow the other female before being sent onto her face.

"ACK!"

She yelped, her eyes widening. Her face smashed against the deck of the ship. She slowly stood up, holding her nose. Gently she took Maos hand with her free hand, looking up at her, still holding her nose

"Hi i'b Allyiah.."

The small blondes voice was muffled by her hand, which she slowly removed to reveal that her nose was bleeding profusely.

"Oh..."

She muttered weakly

@TheMADQ @MintPanda

Mao gasped and looked at the girl, apologizing. "Here..come on...lets get you cleaned up. Im truly sorry.." she said and huffed, frowning. She took off her scarf and handed it to her. It was new, and expensive and she bought it herself, But she didnt mind. She then asked, "Are you okay?"

Allyiah made sure to avoid getting blood on the girls scarf, she looked down at her blood coated hand and suddenly felt light headed. She looked around dazedly, her eyes lazily going over to tomo before going to Mao and the promptly after, closing. Abruptly she collapsed, fainting. She... Didn't really like the sight of blood.....

@TheMADQ @MintPanda

Tomo had decides to take a nap but when the boat stops he wakes up. The boat was empty so he quickly gathers his belongings and gets off the boat. Looking around he see's the group of kids to which he approached, just in time to see someone faint. He then signs in the air. "Whelp, I didn't do it." He then holds his hands up in the air defensively. Regardless he kneels down and looks at Allyiah, lifting up her head to see if she is okay. @MintPanda @PotatoeValentine @Flame Demon

Harmony runs over to her friend and she sighs "We need to stop the bleeding" she says and looks around to see if any adults are nearby, she sighs and gets up "There is an infirmary at the school, let's take her there" she says and puts Allyiah on her back, with some struggling, but she manages, flying didn't start until afternoon, but they were free until then, as their teacher only had time then, whoever that was, she starts walking to the school and mentions for the others to follow her.

@PotatoeValentine @TheMADQ @MintPanda

Mao stands there biting her lip, unsure of what to do. She would apologize, but the girl fainted. She looked at the girl whos name she was pretty sure was harmony. She was Hiccup and Astrid's daughter. She looked over at the male, unsure of who he was. "Hi im Mao...you are?" she asked looking over at the male, keeping her distance. @TheMADQ @Flame Demon @PotatoeValentine

Tomo nods and helps Harmony carry the girl. Its not that he thought she couldn't handle the job, its just it would be faster if two people carried her. The injury wasn't anything major form what he could tell hut it could get infected. Tomo didn't hear Mao's introduction nore did he read her lips because he was distracted with helping Allyiah. So Mao was not being intentionally ignored, just accidentally.

@MintPanda @PotatoeValentine @Flame Demon

Harmony nods a thanks to Tomo before turning to Mao "He can't hear you" she says and adds "But I think... no, pretty sure his name is Tomo, his parents own the second bkacksmith on Berk, seeing as Gobber still owns his own", it wass a little weird to introduce someone else, but she didn't have much choice since Mao doesn't know. She looks at Tomo and mentions for him to go ahead and tell one of the teachers about it, she sadly enough could only make a small gesture though.

Valla sighed and trotted off to find a loaf of bread. The day had started with a lecture, given by her mother, and ended with her missing lunch. Now she had to go learn to interact with dragons... Not her idea of fun. Valla far preferred birds or sheep. And they certainly prefered her. Now she had to find someone from the school... Not awesome. So she basically ran around looking for trouble to cause. She certainly found it when she released the sheep, of course she ran off before anyone could figure out it was her. Val looked around, searching for a student. "HEY! Anyone go to dragon school!?"

@PotatoeValentine[/URL] @TheMADQ @MintPanda
Tomo makes a mental note to go and tell his teachers that he can't not hear. Something just clicks in his head and he thinks. 'I sure hope that Harmony knew where she was going because I have no clue.' Shrugging his solders he decided that he was just going to have faith in her. He was not one to stress over these kinds of things, if they got lost they would deal with it then. He wonders if this place has a forge, I mean its worth a shot to ask, though right now his hands are full so he can't really get any words out.

Harmony starts walking to the school, hoping Tomo won't get lost anywhere, but she'd find out later, still if people were more careful this wouldn't have happened, you don't rush of the boat when there are a lot of people "The school shouldn't be that far" she says.

"Someone bumped into you, you fell and started bleeding and then you fainted" Harmony says and she adds "I'm taking you to the school so we can stop the bleeding", she wisely didn't mention anything about her jacket, but it was fine, she could wash it out later.

@PotatoeValentine

Ally looked down at herself, touching her nose, when her Hand came away bloody she felt a wave of nausea go over her

"oOh, I'm b-bleeding.."

Tomo starts to sign to Harmony and Ally. "Please try not to pass out." He then looks around before he catches a glimps of what he could only assume to be the shcool, which he points out. "Hey I think that might be it right over there. Do you think you can walk?" He looked concerned for Ally.

@PotatoeValentine @Flame Demon

"I d- eh... Uh.. What?"

She asked, looking a bit green in the face. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at Tomo

"Yeah" Harmony says and she looks around for a teacher, but doesn't see one "I can carry her further, I might be a girl, but I'm stronger then you think" she says and starts walking to the door, she hoped her friend wouldn't notice the blood that had gotten on her jacket since she wouldn't know her reaction.

@TheMADQ @PotatoeValentine

Mao stood there in a daze, standing as still as a statue. "I....I..." they went off and she dropped her head. "So much for that..." she whispered to herself. She watched them till they were out of sight and she just walked to the school, brushing it off, scarf cluthced in one hand. She joined other students, some saying hi and her saying hi back. She entered the school and sighed, wondering where the three went.

"Tomo, I know the way, this isn't my first year here" she says, there were two entrances, one for the newest students, the one most would go to she guessed, since it's easier to find and one for the returning students, it was a bit harder to find, but once you had the island memories it was easy to find/

Allyiah looked At her surroundings through blurred eyes, she narrowed them slightly and tried to focus on conversations around her. She much have hit her head pretty hard.. The voices coming from people near her came through her ears muffled and echoey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony holds back a yawn as she opens the door to the infirmary and Heather, who became the doctor at the school, looks up "Put her on one of the beds" she says, so Harmony does that. "Harmony, leave your jacket here, I'll wash it for youx Heather says earning a nod, even though she would prefer to keep it on she hands it over anyway.

Tomo is concerned so he follows Harmony into the infirmary. He knows the wound isn't bad but it bothered him how Ally is reacting to it. Suddenly a loud grumble can be heard form his stomach. He sines "Oop, I guess i forgot to eat before I left." He felt embarrassed for being hungry right now.

@PotatoeValentine @Flame Demon @MintPanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back