• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How to train your dragon descendants

Dragon name:

Dragon looks:

Dragon type:

Dragon gender:

Dragon age:

Looks doesn't say anything, That I have to put for what you just said.

JoJoMojo said:
Also is Ruffnut and fishlegs still open?)
yes, but the others didn't make a new dragon up, the legendary dragon isn't in the books/ tv series/ movies or on the wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
It is on the wiki. I typed in how to train your dragon movie types of dragons. And that one showed up as number 124)

But what I don't understand, is are the parents giving their kids the dragons? Or what? Because these are their kids and more dragons are becoming and changing. I find it very boring that it has to be the same dragons in the movies. The kids aren't their parents.

JoJoMojo said:
But what I don't understand, is are the parents giving their kids the dragons? Or what? Because these are their kids and more dragons are becoming and changing. I find it very boring that it has to be the same dragons in the movies. The kids aren't their parents.
Look here, these are dragons that are canon. Use just about any canon dragon.

How to Train Your Dragon Wiki

JoJoMojo said:
Also if it's such a problem. I'll leave or just ban me. Since it's such a big deal.)
it isn't a problem and they don't have to be the same. For example, if yours was a boulder class, it could be a whispering death,

JoJoMojo said:
Thank you ffor being so kind.
Help me out a bit,

Either

Typhoomerang

or Sliquifier
OK! Thanks, I did mean any dragon, just doing those off the top of my head.

Name: Stian

Profession: Rogue Rider (Wanderer)

Looks:

tumblr_m02mcrMTYF1r7jgtpo1_500.jpg

Clothes:

a3564e8e13b273552ec5edd453081c57.jpg

Parents: Unknown

Other: A boy unhindered by the sight of blood who's name means wanderer. He doesn't look for a fight but he'll oblige without question. A bit of a sociopath who more than anything wants to be loved.

Backstory: Not much is known about Stian, as one could guess his parents were killed and he grew up an orphan. Growing up like that in the cruel world, you better believe he knows how to use two daggers as though he were born holding them. The "best" of fighters have fallen under his flurries, though he generally chooses to use a shortb sword to make things fair. Stian has had to fend for himself so he's quite the Hunter and gatherer. He has been known to have an interest inn smithing.

Dragon name: Killstorm

Dragon looks:

dark_dragon_by_sandara-d7bjait.jpg

Dragon type: Skrill

Dragon gender: Female

Dragon age: 284

Dragon other: These two specialize in quick, disorienting strike, their timing is unbelievable and almost godlike. However, their style it's very unique, using the lightning attacks to get higher than the opponent, Stian tends to jump off of Killstorm onto the back of enemy dragons and cut their rider from their straps while Killstorm keeps the dragon occupied. If the Dragon trusts it's rider then it'll save it, if not...the rider wasn't fit to ride it anyway

LucianGrey7971 said:
Name: Stian

Profession: Rogue Rider (Wanderer)

Looks:

tumblr_m02mcrMTYF1r7jgtpo1_500.jpg

Clothes:

a3564e8e13b273552ec5edd453081c57.jpg

Parents: Unknown

Other: A boy unhindered by the sight of blood who's name means wanderer. He doesn't look for a fight but he'll oblige without question. A bit of a sociopath who more than anything wants to be loved.

Backstory: Not much is known about Stian, as one could guess his parents were killed and he grew up an orphan. Growing up like that in the cruel world, you better believe he knows how to use two daggers as though he were born holding them. The "best" of fighters have fallen under his flurries, though he generally chooses to use a shortb sword to make things fair. Stian has had to fend for himself so he's quite the Hunter and gatherer. He has been known to have an interest inn smithing.

Dragon name: Killstorm

Dragon looks:

dark_dragon_by_sandara-d7bjait.jpg

Dragon type: Skrill

Dragon age: 284

Dragon other: These two specialize in quick, disorienting strike, their timing is unbelievable and almost godlike. However, their style it's very unique, using the lightning attacks to get higher than the opponent, Stian tends to jump off of Killstorm onto the back of enemy dragons and cut their rider from their straps while Killstorm keeps the dragon occupied. If the Dragon trusts it's rider then it'll save it, if not...the rider wasn't fit to ride it anyway
accepeted!

Name: Shadow(her real name's Luna, but no one knows)

Profession: Treasure Hunter/trader (she often trades rare stuff she finds at Berk for other things)

Looks:

23_Itumi.jpg

Clothes: see picture above though she always wears a cloak with the hood up.

Parents: None

Other:

Doesn't take kindly to strangers

Always carries a map

If you want to trade something with her you'd better have some gems, since she won't trade otherwise

She knows how to handle herself in a fight since it was something she had to learn at a young age

Never works together or gets close to people because she has a dangerous job

Backstory:

Luna grew up in a family of treasure hunters who used dragons, so she followed in their footsteps, they died when she was around 5 while they were exploring, so she took her dragon once she was old enough and went into the same cave, but as luck would have it she found nothing. She started trading with several tribes and people and ended up in Berk one day. She left as quickly as she could though, but it soon became her main trading place. She also ran into trouble more then once, so she could probably take out 5 to 10 vikings if she has to.

Dragon name: DeathStorm

Dragon looks: A normal Titan Wooly Howl, just black

Dragon type: Strike class(Wooly Howl)

Dragon age: the same as Luna

Dragon other: Refer to stats and stuff to the wiki

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Name: Shadow(her real name's Luna, but no one knows)

Profession: Wanderer/trader (she often trades rare stuff she finds at Berk for other things)

Looks:

23_Itumi.jpg

Other: doesn't take kindly to strangers

Backstory:

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Dragon name: DeathStorm

[/QUOTE]
latest

latest

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Name: Shadow(her real name's Luna, but no one knows)

Profession: Treasure Hunter/trader (she often trades rare stuff she finds at Berk for other things)

Looks:

23_Itumi.jpg

Other:

Doesn't take kindly to strangers

Always carries a map

If you want to trade something with her you'd better have some gems, since she won't trade otherwise

She knows how to handle herself in a fight since it was something she had to learn at a young age

Never works together or gets close to people because she has a dangerous job

Backstory:

Luna grew up in a family of treasure hunters who used dragons, so she followed in their footsteps, they died when she was around 5 while they were exploring, so she took her dragon once she was old enough and went into the same cave, but as luck would have it she found nothing. She started trading with several tribes and people and ended up in Berk one day. She left as quickly as she could though, but it soon became her main trading place. She also ran into trouble more then once, so she could probably take out 5 to 10 vikings if she has to.

[/QUOTE]
accepted!

Latios said:
PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE TO HIM. I JUST KNOW IT. PREPARE FOR A MURDERING DRAGON ATTACK.
I literally am dying of laughter (well not DYING-dying but.. ya know..)

(dagger)+(} :) )=(skull)

JoJoMojo said:
Name: Nico

~Math/Science

~Chess

~Music

~Reading

~Soccer

~Ice cream

~His dragon

Dislikes:

~Bullies

~Mud

~Wedgies

~His brother

Other:

~He's a huge nerd

~He works out at the gym, but hides his figure

looks:

Chocolate brown hair, slicked back most of the time (Comb over), Dark emerald green eyes, tan/white skin. He usually wears the basic nerd stuff, sweater vest tucked into his pants, and some dirty converse.

Dragon:

348MZVK.jpg

Name: Jello

Looks: Rainbow, but has Blue eyes. Very kind.

He's a medium size dragon, and everyone makes fun of Nico for that, because they all have big dragons. But what they don't know, is that this dragon is very special.

Type: Legendary
OK, maybe they did have icecream, but I am REALLY sorry, but I can't really accept this. No offence, but it doesn't really fit in with the style of the RP, you can do some (major) work on it though. I don't want to be rude, or sound mean but I'm sorry but the dragon actually has to look like something that you might actually find in HTTYD, also, I think you misunderstood what a legendary dragon is. They are the biggest dragons and not all dragons can be legendary. Only all: Green deaths (big one from the first movie), Bewilderbeasts (the ice-mamoth ones), Screaming deaths (the albino, spiky worm ones) and the Foverwings (the big tree ones). Type actually refers to species.

I'll list the things you need to edit (sorry if it seems I'm being rude)

For Nico:

Him liking chess (it wasn't invented yet),

him not liking wedgies (they weren't invented yet),

him working out at the gym (you can have something else he does to increase his strength instead)

him wearing converse (again, not invented yet)

For Jello:

His name (Jello wasn't invented either)

Him being rainbow coloured (it is quite unrealistic)

Him being 'very special' (he can't be the main focus, you can have him not live up to his full potential until something in the RP happens though)

Him being 'medium size' (each dragon type has a size specific to their kind)

Other than that they're very good characters- and what did you mean by 'it's a pre-made form?'

iSurvivor said:
OK, maybe they did have icecream, but I am REALLY sorry, but I can't really accept this. No offence, but it doesn't really fit in with the style of the RP, you can do some (major) work on it though. I don't want to be rude, or sound mean but I'm sorry but the dragon actually has to look like something that you might actually find in HTTYD, also, I think you misunderstood what a legendary dragon is. They are the biggest dragons and not all dragons can be legendary. Only all: Green deaths (big one from the first movie), Bewilderbeasts (the ice-mamoth ones), Screaming deaths (the albino, spiky worm ones) and the Foverwings (the big tree ones). Type actually refers to species.
I'll list the things you need to edit (sorry if it seems I'm being rude)

For Nico:

Him liking chess (it wasn't invented yet),

him not liking wedgies (they weren't invented yet),

him working out at the gym (you can have something else he does to increase his strength instead)

him wearing converse (again, not invented yet)

For Jello:

His name (Jello wasn't invented either)

Him being rainbow coloured (it is quite unrealistic)

Him being 'very special' (he can't be the main focus, you can have him not live up to his full potential until something in the RP happens though)

Him being 'medium size' (each dragon type has a size specific to their kind)

Other than that they're very good characters- and what did you mean by 'it's a pre-made form?'
Completely agreed, so I guess I'm not the only who plays the rises of berk app.

Latios said:
Completely agreed, so I guess I'm not the only who plays the rises of very app.
I don't play it but I saw it on the page on the httyd rise of berk wiki legendary page (the one I linked) but I might play it, I've been looking for a good HTTYD app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back