• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How To Position a Scroll Box?

What do you mean by position? And are you using the bbcode tag scroll box or making a div?

What do you mean by position? And are you using the bbcode tag scroll box or making a div?
I have this scroll box (made with divs) and I want to put it on the right (or anywhere other than where it is, really).

e8d65dfbc05fe079700ff52478c43674.jpg

pug
pug
pug
pug
pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug

You can use position: absolute with top:0; right:0; to position it. You need to make sure that there is space for it to display tho.

You can use position: absolute with top:0; right:0; to position it. You need to make sure that there is space for it to display tho.
That just makes the scroll box become gigantic and it doesn't do anything if I change the values.

You have to define the width and height of the div and you can use right: instead. Top: 0 and left: 0 puts it at the top left corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back