• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy How to be a Demon

TruthBehindTheLies

Code Mistake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Truth, and I'm sure you've seen my other interest check which.. kinda flopped. But I have a new idea! It involves demons again, because I'm in a demon phase.

About the RP:
  • Posts will be from a one-liner to a few paragraphs in length depending on what you give me
  • Romance will not be an option this time
  • If you don't want to rp anymore, please tell me.
  • If you're interested, please PM me.
How to be a Demon

In the dead of night, Y/C finds themselves under attack, on the edge of death when an unlikely rescuer(M/C) comes, giving them a choice: Life or death. Y/C chooses to live, obviously, and wakes up in an unfamiliar place, they are alive, but something is.. different. They find out that M/C turned them into a demon, and M/C has taken Y/C under their wing to teach them how to thrive as a demon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back