Advice/Help How to attract more interests?

Greater Soul Gem

Filled with Greater Soul. Value 5823. Weight 0.5.
I made an nation building interest check about two days ago. I need about 3 more people to start but I'm not getting enough interests. Any tips?

Nation Building is not as bustling an RP section as the others, so it takes longer to get enough people for an RP. Were I the GM, I would go ahead start the roleplay with the players you already have, while also asking them to tag any friends that they think might be interested.

Ahem, what welian welian stated was a good point, but a bit too obvious. I suggest two things significantly important in achieving an attractive interest check, and not only by mere looks, but by concept too:

- Firstly, mate, you need to up your blues a bit; plainly, word it right. Put your ideas forth in a manner that, well, puts it forth — introduce it properly, and accurately. If people cannot understand the point of your RP (or if it's too full of ornery, ornate extravaganza) then, well, what's the point?

- Secondly, mate, there's the matter of looks as well. No coding required, I assure you. You, sir, simply need to understand the dynamics of luring gents — by use of elaborate confidence games, or square deals, I couldn't care less about them. You just need to know exactly what can draw in a nation-building enthusiast — do your fair bit of research, ask around a bit. Additionally, there's the matter of originality and titles — one can think that titles are merely a means of half-proposing your potential story, but it is certainly more than that. Choose your first sentence and your title carefully — they can be monumental in attracting possible members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back