Other How tall are you?

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]I am 6'6''.
Bow down before me, oh wait...

You don't have to ;)

[/QUOTE] I'm one inch below you and I'm also 16. I don't think I will :3

I am jealous of everyone here.

I'm in my twenties. So I won't be growing anymore...and EVERYONE is taller than me.

5'4 or 161cm. I don't really notice how short I am in Japan though..

I'm somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6", I've never been able to verify that. Honestly I don't really want to, so I just stick with 5'6" since even that's a bit short for a guy. Brb going to cry my eyes now

Tarquin said:
I'm 5'7, which is apparently deadset average in my country of origin (that could be an outdated claim though).
Is it... Mexico? I feel like that sounds accurate.

Considering I shall feel insignificant compared to this thread's average height.

Since I'm AGustOfWind, wind has no height. Therefore, I am infinitely tall, yet, void of height.

#PhilosophicalCrap

Arvios said:
Is it... Mexico? I feel like that sounds accurate.
Nope. Also, re-measured myself, and I may have been wrong about my height. I could be 5'8, mostly because I'm getting conflicting translations from centimeters into feet (I'm 173cm).

Tarquin said:
Nope. Also, re-measured myself, and I may have been wrong about my height. I could be 5'8, mostly because I'm getting conflicting translations from centimeters into feet (I'm 173cm).
At least you had a positive outcome. I'm sure if I were to check, I would be shorter than what I expected lol

I am le 4'11 and stuck. But hey since I am short when the sky falls all the tall people will block it from hitting me! And all of my peoples will live happily will tall people pillars. :)

I am old and fully grown. And in my family every female when she hits around 50 shrinks anywhere from 2-7 inches. -_- I'm so excited.

I'm also short. I'm between 5'1 and 5'2 so I usually just say I'm 5'1. I don't dislike being short, though! Not only am I short, but I often get called tiny. People think I'm cute! ^^

If they only knew... O_O

Phadia said:
I'm also short. I'm between 5'1 and 5'2 so I usually just say I'm 5'1. I don't dislike being short, though! Not only am I short, but I often get called tiny. People think I'm cute! ^^
If they only knew... O_O
#PiggybackridesforLIFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back