How do you attract attention to your RPs?

Eterniti

Stalks the Internet on a daily basis
Title above.

Another related problem is, I'm scared of joining any existing ones due to lack of a fitting character (and it can take months in order for me to fully develop a new one) and the fact that my information of the topic is possibly too inadequate. What kinds of RPs attract attention? Are certain fandom RPs not worth making? I'm at a loss...

Anything really, you can put threads on literature, topics, or characters. The way i connected with people is through their topics on their statuses. Try humor, dont be afraid to show off. Try to script your character just as you write on other sites, respond to other people's forums.

Everyone here wont kill you, if you make mistakes, after all were here to have fun and learn.

Btw

I havent added my rp on any threads yet, with my character, Ganta Igarashi from the series deadman Wonderland eventually, i will. Because i have my college life  to worry about. But im open just as everyone else!

So try not to panic! Free the spirit!

Problem A : Attracting people to your roleplays

You just got to put yourself out there, making  an interest check in the relevant section under Looking For Partners

Then just really it's a matter of going through and seeing what people are interested in. As @Ganta said you got to be willing to put yourself out there and ask people if they're interested. The worst that happens is they say no. And that's not reflective of your idea being bad maybe it's just not what they're looking for.

Problem B : Joining Roleplays

In this case it's a bit more of a process. You can either post your characters and see if anyone has any roleplays that they might fit in OR you can look for roleplays that you like that your pre-existing character fit in. 

Thank you all; I'll try my best (when I actually have the time between all this schoolwork). ^-^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back