• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How do you add co gms/runners/admins in a roleplay

SeaSkies

Canadian Thespian
Hi, my friend is trying to add me as a co gm type thing (so i have like all the same abilities as she does as thread owner) which you said was coming in the update, since this is a very detailed 1x1 nation builder it would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me how, thanks!

If it's in Nation Builder, you should be able to click on Roleplay Management and then on Manage Roles.  Roles are where you create and edit, well, roles!  Such as GM, etc., really anything you want.  Just create the role and then set its permissions to however you'd like.

You should check out Welian's tutorial! There are plenty tips on how to create a roleplay - including setting roles.

You should check out Welian's tutorial! There are plenty tips on how to create a roleplay - including setting roles.

If it's in Nation Builder, you should be able to click on Roleplay Management and then on Manage Roles.  Roles are where you create and edit, well, roles!  Such as GM, etc., really anything you want.  Just create the role and then set its permissions to however you'd like.

thanks so much! She actually fouund it after i told her to look in roles again, ahh, gotta love figuring out a brand new format

Glad to hear it!  There's a lot to learn here but it's all worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back