Advice/Help How do I go about recruiting two people for my group RP?

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I have a group RP going, we don't have many people which is fine, we decided to close it once we got 10 people, however, I pretty much know for a fact now there are two people who aren't going to be joining us. Now I don't want to open it back up and get a lot of people signing up necessarily but I'll admit I'm weak and hate to turn people away that want to take part, but I kind of don't want to mess up the flow of things and just want to let in two people to replace the two who will no longer be with us.

How would I recruit just two people for my RP?

maybe you could ask specific people? or post a recruitment thing and ask people to answer some character questions, then pm the ones you like?

I agreed that you should just post a recruitment thing, specifying you're looking for two people. Post the description/synopsis of the roleplay and have a character sheet for folks to fill out. Choose the best two from among the submitted applications. There are times when people aren't accepted into roleplays and you don't need to feel guilty for choosing the character sheets you like the most/feel is the most suited for your roleplay- it is your roleplay, after all.

Alternative option is if you have friends on here that you feel would be interested in joining, you could try and recruit two of them in PM. Aside from that, I have no other suggestions. Best of luck.

Since you don’t want to turn players down, the best would be to personally recruit the two players you want by PM. As an extra suggestion, try to have a look through their content so better your chance that they are into what you want to offer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back