• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How dicey is Dice?

LadyCookie

RP Apprentice
Hoi! Hello! I was searching the forum for an answer but couldn't find one. I understood that the Dice category is for RPs that use rule systems like Dungeons and Dragons. It has many rules and books and dice rolls in there, but what if I wanted to use the tiniest amount of system rules and a dice rolls?
If my game has ANY rules involving dice, does it automatically falls under the Dice category, even if I'm not using any RPG rulebook?

Basically, yes. We try to keep all games that use dice in the Dice section, even if it's a homebrew.

Couldn't help but step in... This may be a dicey opinion, but I believe that proper grammar functions must be followed, no matter the scale of the situation. For this reason, I beckon you to correct the title of this thread to 'How dicey are dice?'
My thanks, Dexter.

Couldn't help but step in... This may be a dicey opinion, but I believe that proper grammar functions must be followed, no matter the scale of the situation. For this reason, I beckon you to correct the title of this thread to 'How dicey are dice?'
My thanks, Dexter.
Actually that would be incorrect, seeing how the opening is not referring to dice the object, but dice the genre. It's no different from, say "how fantastic is fantasy?" or "how scientific is science fiction"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back