Chitchat How Are You Doing Today?

sugarleaf

a cosmic confluence of pyramids hologrammed
Sometimes we focus too much on how others are doing that we don't spend enough time focusing on ourselves! So, how are you doing today? Did something agitate you? Did something or someone make your day better? Whatever it may be, feel free to go off about it in the thread! <3

A friend is in the hospital... Stressing.

Other than that though, this day has been significantly better than the ones before it. Small upsides ❤

Actually not too bad... I’ve been watching a lot of Queen Blaze on YouTube and have been laughing and enjoying myself quite a bit... only wish I could get the Zach Braff + Chad Kroeger = Dax Shepard meme out of my head though. Lol amongst a few others

I've had REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS, EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP! stuck in my fucking head for the past few days.

Today I was able to ignore things that don't matter—sometimes I get my nerves up over nonsense—, so that was good!
That's good! I have a habit of doing the same thing! I'll stress over small things that really don't matter/have little consequence! My friends get onto me all the time for this 😅

A friend is in the hospital... Stressing.

Other than that though, this day has been significantly better than the ones before it. Small upsides ❤
Oh no, I hope your friend gets better! Sending love and positive thoughts from afar! <3

imo, people spend too much time focusing on themselves. But today i managed to hurt my foot kicking a ball at the park with my kiddo. It's prolly just sprained and I'll be okay tomorrow. However, it kinda hurts right now and i gotta limp around a bit to get around.

Hello there! I'm doing okay today, finally get two days off work so it's been alright! I hope everyone else has a good day!

Hello, just wanted to pop in after a short break and check in on everyone!

I been stressed on my last year of high school and work on weekends. Parents are always mad at me for stupid reason s.

I been stressed on my last year of high school and work on weekends. Parents are always mad at me for stupid reason s.
That's unfortunate to hear :( I hope things get better for you! My last year was pretty stressful too, but with covid and everything going on, I can't even begin to imagine how much more stressful it is.

Tbh, I've been a little bit self conscious about my voice. Recently had a bad experience on an online lobby (a lot of them actually), for sounding like a child or being accused of using a voice changer as these were 18+ lobbies. Mind you, I'm a 22 year old working adult who already constantly gets mistaken for a teenager along with already existing issues on the sound of my voice. Like, it's not all bad of course (in fact I think I'm having a pretty chill week), but it still a little nerve wrecking being treated like a child in life and online. Other than that, I'm fine and dandy, my dog has learned how to "shake" and I'm proud of her ... despite not knowing what "get off my bed" means haha.

Tbh, I've been a little bit self conscious about my voice. Recently had a bad experience on an online lobby (a lot of them actually), for sounding like a child or being accused of using a voice changer as these were 18+ lobbies. Mind you, I'm a 22 year old working adult who already constantly gets mistaken for a teenager along with already existing issues on the sound of my voice. Like, it's not all bad of course (in fact I think I'm having a pretty chill week), but it still a little nerve wrecking being treated like a child in life and online. Other than that, I'm fine and dandy, my dog has learned how to "shake" and I'm proud of her ... despite not knowing what "get off my bed" means haha.
Aw man, that's rough! I know a lot of adults who have high pitched voices and I never think it's okay to gang up on someone over something so loosely based :( I'm glad things are going good with your dog tho! I tried teaching my cats how to sit for treats but they are beyond obedience at this point, haha!

Aw man, that's rough! I know a lot of adults who have high pitched voices and I never think it's okay to gang up on someone over something so loosely based :( I'm glad things are going good with your dog tho! I tried teaching my cats how to sit for treats but they are beyond obedience at this point, haha!
Yeah, it's fine. I honestly should be used to this by now, but oh well. Danke, she's a bit spoiled so I'm surprised she learned something new, and cats are a tad bit more individualistic, so I see your struggle. They out there marching to the beat of their own drum and only they can hear it.

I just woke up not too long ago, and just now got out of bed, but pretty good so far I'd say. Instagram's app broke on my phone, so that's not fun, but I've spent some time playing games in its place and eating the muffins I baked yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back