Chitchat How Are You Doing Today?

I just woke up not too long ago, and just now got out of bed, but pretty good so far I'd say. Instagram's app broke on my phone, so that's not fun, but I've spent some time playing games in its place and eating the muffins I baked yesterday.
That sounds awesome! Really wish I had some muffins right about now! 😓

I have muffins but idk if I'm allowed to eat them...
Anyways basically idk how to feel today to be perfectly honest with you. I helped my stepmother move out yesterday night. She's spent years with my family, and because of a more recent divorce, she's moved out suddenly. I knew she was going to, but she just randomly said something yesterday out of the blue...so that's funnnnnnn....

I have muffins but idk if I'm allowed to eat them...
Anyways basically idk how to feel today to be perfectly honest with you. I helped my stepmother move out yesterday night. She's spent years with my family, and because of a more recent divorce, she's moved out suddenly. I knew she was going to, but she just randomly said something yesterday out of the blue...so that's funnnnnnn....
I'm sorry to hear that, that's pretty rough. 😓 Divorce is just pretty rough in general. I hope things get better for you and if you have a good relationship with her, you're still able to keep in touch. Stay strong, you got this! ❤

I'm sorry to hear that, that's pretty rough. 😓 Divorce is just pretty rough in general. I hope things get better for you and if you have a good relationship with her, you're still able to keep in touch. Stay strong, you got this! ❤
Yeah...
Also, she literally moved just down the street a bit, because her parents live there, so I'll definitely be visiting her and seeing her.
But yeah divorce is rough and this is the second one I've been through :T

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I'm okay! A little frustrated haha but overall pretty good. I'm trying to put together a reworked, in-depth sandbox roleplay of Suzanne Collin's Panem with some friends. I'm just having trouble focusing on it. Other than that, I'm doing pretty happy.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Hey guys, thought I'd share how unlucky my Friday the 13th has been! Last night, I sliced my finger open and almost needed stitches. And after class today, I got stuck in the elevator for 20 minutes and had to call for someone to break me out. But overall, I'm doing good! I'm about to safely spend time with friends so hopefully I'll conclude the day on a high note!

Today is my first time back on the site in a while. It was fun and nostalgic to see everyone and how far this site has come in five years. Also happy there are so many nice people and threads in this community :)

Today is my first time back on the site in a while. It was fun and nostalgic to see everyone and how far this site has come in five years. Also happy there are so many nice people and threads in this community :)
Welcome back! I got the same feeling when I recently returned to the site as well! It's been nice to be back! :)

I feel like my grasp on reality slips with every passing day. Sometimes I wonder how much longer I will remain myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back