Chitchat How are you doing today?

Pretty good, I finished my hw and lying in bed. Except I been procrastinating on like all my replies so I need to finish them

A little overwhelmed. My place of work has given me a new position, but I'm still doing my old positions job... Mostly because my new position is, well, brand spanking new in my department. Plus my work and another job want me to build a program that can generate a formatted report based on the data you give. A program that is dynamic and flexible... There's more, but it's hard to explain all that has me feeling anxious. But other than that... I'm doing well!

I hope everyone else's day has gone well too (and that their day is anxiety-free)!

Started good. I moved (hotel to a rented apartment), spent time with my mum, and did my best to be funny (we have a problem there, she wants emotions, while I'm on the spectrum, so it's hard), I have settled with a thought of spending a month in my old lil' provincial town doing nothing but working and reading books - the most exciting thing around, and even started making plans... when suddenly, the dates shifted, and the papers I had a need to do here (changing ID) are delayed due to weird jurisdictional stuff. The story's gonna be wonky, since I try to fit everything in a short paragraph, but here we go.

I have no idea how long I'll stay in this tiny unexciting place, with no ID at all. Literally, none - everything was taken away for these new papers, I actually do not exist now in an official manner... and I even doubt I will ever get any ID at all. I'm pretty much alone, away from my home, my fiance, my work, my dogs for god knows how long. And it's a loop. They cannot give me my old ID because I wrote an application to change it, and it was taken away and destroyed... but they also refuse to make me a new ID, because I lack a court order for ID change - the one that is not required to be had for three years now. Even if I needed one and could afford it, the line for court is a year long due to the fact they have but one judge left working. I have a week left to get those papers going. My old ID is invalid, and they refuse to make a new ID. Due to the lack of ID, I cannot go home, I cannot rent a place, I cannot use a bank, I cannot pay my bills, I cannot even receive any money, I cannot do anything. Cannot even buy wine to drink this fucking problem away. Might also die during this whole stuff, as another thing I cannot do is getting back to my doctor who prescribes me medicine I need for survival, the medicine that runs out in a week... and I cannot get a new doctor here to get my prescription medicine, because I.have.no.ID. This shit that's going on kills me figuratively and literally. And no one up there with their "we won't give you your ID" cares. No one ever cares.

So, yeah. Not that good any more.

Stressed and severely depressed

a lot of things going on with my significant other

I've been in a bad place for a while. I'm seeking professional help, and it is actually helping, but only very gradually.
On today specifically, I've been staying up late the past few days. The first day because some of my family went to watch a movie exclusively showing at a theater about an hour away from where we live and ended up getting stuck in traffic for 3 hours on the way back. The second day (AKA yesterday) I stayed up late because my parents were watching a funny movie and I just couldn't stop watching it. So, I'm exhausted and stressed because I have a lot of homework to do.
I had a headache, but that's mostly gone. I'm home alone with my mum because the rest of my family are at a football game supporting my brother (he's a bass drum player--part of the band) and it's super quiet, which is helping both me and my mum's stress levels as well as my headache.
So all in all, my day was rather shitty and boring, but I'm holding onto the hope that my days will be better soon.

Ate breakfast for the first time in awhile instead of skipping it like I had been since junior high. Now I'm drinking coffee and checking on some RP stuff while Got a Girl plays in the background. So, unless something happens (which it likely will knowing some people), I'm having an alright day.

Update: I cried for about an hour and a half (yes, I kept time) so...yeh...hopefully the rest of my day isn't so shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back