Chitchat How are you all doing?

ik ik, but I'd be on the streets as of now if I didn't have her... It's a very complicated relationship...
Not putting on the pressure! Just saying I'm holding out hope for you. You can do this 🫂 You deserve something better.

Just wanted to check up with anyone who sees this. Feel free to vent, chat, ignore this, whatever.
I‘ll make sure to try to read as much as I can. Make sure you remember that all of you are awesome! <3

If I read them, I‘ll use the heart reaction!
As for how I'm doing, I'm doing decent! Depressive episode is still gone and I'm grateful for that every day. In a couple of hours I have a call with a friend of mine; I have a bunch of questions written down about her film production studio and the process of acquiring funding. Wanna get a better idea of what I might be dealing with when I eventually start pitching ideas around for my series. so I'm hoping to learn a lot.

I'd be on the streets as of now if I didn't have her...
That is no excuse to be okay with any sort of violence from her. Mother, stranger, friend, hell, even if it was the most important person on earth, don't tolerate any violence because someone puts a roof over your head. Like I said in earlier replies to people, it's not my intention to decide what you do/get too involved on your life, but DV is a serious problem like Daisie said. She puts a roof over your head because that's her responsibility as a parent. I hope you can find a way to stop it

This is all my opinion, I'm no professional in anything other than being funny, but remember you can contact the National Help Line if you think you need some better help, we're here for you, Fluffy!

As for how I'm doing, I'm doing decent! Depressive episode is still gone and I'm grateful for that every day. In a couple of hours I have a call with a friend of mine; I have a bunch of questions written down about her film production studio and the process of acquiring funding. Wanna get a better idea of what I might be dealing with when I eventually start pitching ideas around for my series. so I'm hoping to learn a lot.
That sounds amazing, hope you do indeed learn a lot!

Update: it went exceptionally well, I learned a lot AND seemed to gain some amount of interest in my ideas 👀
Exceeded my expectations

Well, as of right now... I'm not sure... There was a guy I dated for a brief amount of time that my mother didn't approve of. So we had to end it. Now my mother thinks I'm still in contact with him through a couple of friends of mine by sending letters. I'm not. When I end things with someone, I end it and that's final. And my mom smacked me in the nose, making it bleed.
I hate your mom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back