Chitchat How are you all doing?

-Random_Person-

Touch Fluffy Tail
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just wanted to check up with anyone who sees this. Feel free to vent, chat, ignore this, whatever.
I‘ll make sure to try to read as much as I can. Make sure you remember that all of you are awesome! <3

If I read them, I‘ll use the heart reaction!

For me, I’m doing pretty well, just the same old thing I do every day.

I’m not gonna rant, as I don't think I have anything to rant about :/

You are so sweet!

Well, I made my mother a birthday card yesterday, like I do every year. It was black, white, pink, and red with origami roses. It took me forever to make the roses because they kept ripping. But I finally managed to make the amount I needed. When I was done with the look of the card I wrote in it:

Mom,
Thank you so much for what you have done for me in the past. I've messed up so many times even after you've protected me and cried for my sake. I know I've been a pain in the ass for years and have gone behind your back for so many things. I've hurt you and I absolutely hate myself for that. I'm sorry for all I've put you through. I know I didn't physically come from you, but I still love you so, so very much, and I always will. Always and forever.
Happy Birthday!

And I don't know what she thought of it because I put it on the counter for her to find this morning and I left without weeing her reaction.

Amazing! I dont want to comment to much abt the card, as it’s personal to you and not my business, but I know its heartfelt!

Last edited:
I don't mind if you comment about the card. It helps me take responsibility for my past actions and make things right.

If you think it might help, I just think that even though you have hurt her, She still loves you, flaws and all. That’s what familial love is (in my opinion, at least): A love for someone, no matter the flaws, they are your family, and while families drift apart, fight, and all the things similar, the bond of a family is the strongest. But if broken, no pain feels worse. I genuinely hope you can accept your own faults, and make things right for you and your mother.

Though, because this is the view of a random person on the internet, remember that all of us are different, and different families have different relationships. This is simply my take on it all, not a professional’s. (And to be honest, I have no clue what I’m saying :/)

No problem! feel free to let me know if you want me to listen to any of your troubles or thoughts in general. I try my best to keep an open mind, and lend an open ear!

I feel pretty alone right now. I've been really unwell for a very long time and I mean the kind where you could die. Life expectancy was 28. The past week has been a lot of spitting up and coughing blood. That's not an unusual thing but I do have lung infections this time so the blood is a bit more frequent and coppery. I'm probably going to die young and I mean that's not really what depresses me. What depresses me is how fucking god damned alone I feel. How isolated I am. Both from being physically unwell and like the mental comes with it. I can't see people physically the same way others can because if your sick with just a cold if I got it it could kill me. Again, it's not the dying part that's agonizing.
It's the fact I'm so freaking alone. I feel like a burden. I AM a burden. Then the only thing which brings me joy in times like this is being creative with others and actually socializing. Like, I don't have that anymore. I don't have friends. I don't have people in my life who really care. Like, to be honest, if I dropped dead right now my presence would be missed maybe like a week and then I'd be forgotten. This week is pretty hard for me because my father died on Valentines day too. I just feel all sorts of wrong and I don't know if I've ever been right

That's how it's going. I need to take more antibiotics

I'm extremely sorry for your loss, and I knew what it's like to be alone (Though not even close to the type you're feeling, I don't wanna just be the type of person saying "oh everyone is lonely from time to time") You are going through a very roughly time in life, and all I can say right now is I genuinely hope you can meet some more friends, online, video call, however you think us best. I wish to whatever higher being, or if there's one at all, that you can find someone or some people who genuinely care for you.

I hope you can understand that because I cannot imagine what pain (physically or emotionally) you're going through, I can't give too much positive words. But remember that there us always someone in this big, big world that will miss you.

Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen

I'm extremely sorry for your loss, and I knew what it's like to be alone (Though not even close to the type you're feeling, I don't wanna just be the type of person saying "oh everyone is lonely from time to time") You are going through a very roughly time in life, and all I can say right now is I genuinely hope you can meet some more friends, online, video call, however you think us best. I wish to whatever higher being, or if there's one at all, that you can find someone or some people who genuinely care for you.

I hope you can understand that because I cannot imagine what pain (physically or emotionally) you're going through, I can't give too much positive words. But remember that there us always someone in this big, big world that will miss you.

Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen
Thank you that means a lot
Your a very genuinely good person

Thank you that means a lot
Your a very genuinely good person
I'm just trynna spread positivity to those who need it, we all go through rough patches, some worse than others, but I feel like that doesn't mean that one person deserves more kindness than the next, so I try to give as much positivity as I can to everyone

I'm just trynna spread positivity to those who need it, we all go through rough patches, some worse than others, but I feel like that doesn't mean that one person deserves more kindness than the next, so I try to give as much positivity as I can to everyone
Same, I try the best that I can. It's sort of how I be a bit spiritual with my being so sick
I used to be a caregiver at a hospice so being there for people when they need me is important to me and my favorite people in the world are really nice hospital nurses <3
as much as I feel my life has very little meaning I genuinely love being there for people
to be clear my father died a long time ago but it was pretty horrific the way he died and I was
by his bedside for a week holding his hand alone so I mean it's normal for the feelings to come back. I guess like a ptsd.
People just didn't forgive him for a lot of things and I have a firm belief no one should have to die or go through pain alone

I just have a hard time sometimes but I'm sure I'll bounce out of it just gotta put on like a Will Ferrell movie or something

I just have a hard time sometimes but I'm sure I'll bounce out of it just gotta put on like a Will Ferrell movie or something
Whatever gives us happiness and comfort (Er, besides addictive things, ofc)
Same, I try the best that I can. It's sort of how I be a bit spiritual with my being so sick
I used to be a caregiver at a hospice so being there for people when they need me is important to me and my favorite people in the world are really nice hospital nurses <3
as much as I feel my life has very little meaning I genuinely love being there for people
to be clear my father died a long time ago but it was pretty horrific the way he died and I was
by his bedside for a week holding his hand alone so I mean it's normal for the feelings to come back. I guess like a ptsd.
People just didn't forgive him for a lot of things and I have a firm belief no one should have to die or go through pain alone
I also used to work at a hospice as well! It always brings smile to my face to help others in times of need. And I wish from the bottom of my heart you can still find happiness despite your father's unfortunate demise. I personally recommend seeking a therapist (if you haven't already) to help with the PTSD.

Whatever gives us happiness and comfort (Er, besides addictive things, ofc)

I also used to work at a hospice as well! It always brings smile to my face to help others in times of need. And I wish from the bottom of my heart you can still find happiness despite your father's unfortunate demise. I personally recommend seeking a therapist (if you haven't already) to help with the PTSD.
Oh that's so cool!
Also, yeah, I've been trying to peruse the proper therapy for a really long time. I'll get there eventually

A bit better than yesterday. I'm probably going to the hospital today for chest x rays. Happy Family Day!

I'm doing alright :)
I've been depressed on and off since October, with the depression getting worse than it's ever been from Christmastime onwards. But in the last couple weeks I've felt like I'm coming out of it.

I never thought I'd enjoy life again but I'm enjoying life. Just about to start working on my current animation again and I'm proud of it.

I'm doing alright :)
I've been depressed on and off since October, with the depression getting worse than it's ever been from Christmastime onwards. But in the last couple weeks I've felt like I'm coming out of it.

I never thought I'd enjoy life again but I'm enjoying life. Just about to start working on my current animation again and I'm proud of it.
That’s amazing that you are feeling better! I hope you can feel even more better soon!

Just wanted to check up with anyone who sees this. Feel free to vent, chat, ignore this, whatever.
I‘ll make sure to try to read as much as I can. Make sure you remember that all of you are awesome! <3

If I read them, I‘ll use the heart reaction!
awesome? Is that flattery? Do you owe me money? You are awesome too!

Well, as of right now... I'm not sure... There was a guy I dated for a brief amount of time that my mother didn't approve of. So we had to end it. Now my mother thinks I'm still in contact with him through a couple of friends of mine by sending letters. I'm not. When I end things with someone, I end it and that's final. And my mom smacked me in the nose, making it bleed.

Well, as of right now... I'm not sure... There was a guy I dated for a brief amount of time that my mother didn't approve of. So we had to end it. Now my mother thinks I'm still in contact with him through a couple of friends of mine by sending letters. I'm not. When I end things with someone, I end it and that's final. And my mom smacked me in the nose, making it bleed.
I hope you can get out of that place quick, Fluff :( DV is no joke. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back