House Vahlour

True, we will need to post a summary of these discussions and let the others know before anything is truly finalized. I think Kent supporting Elena would keep her sane, even as her children battle each other. However, we still need to answer the big question of GM. They'll be the one determining this all in the end, anyway.

well the only Gm thats gonna take place is Edric..no? (I most likely said his name wrong)

Also keeping everything in order, checking for rule compliance especially one-liners as Akihito pointed out, pushing the plot along, keeping everyone informed, all that stuff.

Alright. Is there anyone you want to appoint to be specifically your co-GM or do you want us to self-govern? Not to self-promote but as I said before, whatever you need, including the GMing, I will do.

I mean..who doesnt have allot of characters? I dont wanna burden anyone with it if they have more then enough..

I leave to play ghosts for a hour and I come back to this, What the hell guys?!?! Damn Aki, I'm gonna miss you bro. Also Could I have the honor of writing a post for Tybalts death?

My only main is Lucille, I have Jack and a character I made but I'm abandoning, she doesn't fit in with the new plot. Melody only has Evie, too.

kirito1337 said:
I leave to play ghosts for a hour and I come back to this, What the hell guys?!?! Damn Aki, I'm gonna miss you bro. Also Could I have the honor of writing a post for Tybalts death?
Killigrew called it.

I'd rather this be settled in a friendly bout of dice-rolling competition. Or I'd rescind since i'm interested in what Kirito has in mind. 
ALRIGHT LET'S MAKE IT 6-SIDED AND ROLL FOR WHATEVER U DESIRE

your move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back