House Vahlour

Could always go at a slower pace! make plans here so we can know what to wait for.

It was really not my intention to leave you behind... :( But I know how it is... college is very demanding, and those are definitely more than legitimate reasons lol

Eloquence said:
Aw :( Well if you do go, let's at least hear your plot idea!
I was playing around with the idea of essentially killing Tybalt (Or something else to that affect) before naming a heir basically creating an all-out war to fight for the throne (Which back then, is what most likely would happen. The family would split and each member will take sides or claim the seat for him/herself) 
But if Lucille is with child, meaning she would have no choice but to step down, meaning Peter would be completely free to take the seat.

Edric could always throw out his claim, but that wouldn't work with his personality or how things were back then.

Ooh, that would be dramatic. Lucille still has a claim, especially if no one knows, as she has always been the one most dedicated and is technically the firstborn. If she keeps it a secret and gets her mother's support, she could put in a strong claim, challenging ideas of the time and pushing limits.

Eloquence said:
Ooh, that would be dramatic. Lucille still has a claim, especially if no one knows, as she has always been the one most dedicated and is technically the firstborn. If she keeps it a secret and gets her mother's support, she could put in a strong claim, challenging ideas of the time and pushing limits.
Agreed, also if she gains the support of her siblings especially Edric due to him being the second oldest son and technically would be the third in line. If he renounced his claim and fully supported Lucille, Peter would virtually be alone without any support of the family.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]akihito..im seriously gonna cry right now...

[/QUOTE]
Don't cry. I don't like tears.

1: you're going to throw a huge dramaball on me

2: you're leaving a rp that I never played before

3: I wanted to rp with you and everyone else because its fun when you're on a rp. but you're leaving..

I have a reason to cry T^T

[QUOTE="Britt-21]1: you're going to throw a huge dramaball on me
2: you're leaving a rp that I never played before

3: I wanted to rp with you and everyone else because its fun when you're on a rp. but you're leaving..

I have a reason to cry T^T

[/QUOTE]
I apologize for creating drama (Although I thought I was only explaining my displeasure ;- ;)

but I knew this would happen eventually. College was going to steal me one way or another.

Yes, she could probably get the younger siblings to support her, as she has the better relationship with them. I have her at about 2 months along, so she has another monthish before she shows at all. 
No crying, no one cries. Britt, if you can't handle GMing, I'll help, I've done it tons of times before. We're all here, Britt, don't cry.

Eloquence said:
Yes, she could probably get the younger siblings to support her, as she has the better relationship with them. I have her at about 2 months along, so she has another monthish before she shows at all.
The only thing I can see that would destroy her claim is if the commoners saw her pregnant meaning she would have to take action fast.

Eloquence said:
And even then, she can feign illness as those loyal to her work out her will :0, as going into hiding is a good defense, at least until she conceives her child

Yes, exactly. She could easily take the throne, as Edric is scared of Peter but hugs Lucille. She's also kind to the staff, they can take over the commoners for her. I can see her having a very strong claim.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]*Sigh* we can slow down for you, akihito....

[/QUOTE]
I would say yes but that 'sigh' means either it's a hindrance or you're mad so no. Don't stop for me.

If you're able to stay if we slow down, I vote we slow down.

I'd rather have it go slow with you then fast without.

Eloquence said:
So when are you leaving? After Tybalt dies or after Edric announces his side or what?
Lets just say that Tybalt really did fall ill and died.

So ya'll can skip to the part where each member is raising their banners to fight. Edric will automatically side with Lucille. I'll let ya'll roleplay from then.

Yes... yeah I think I am going to.

I thought about it and I think it's best that I leave. I'll either return sometime later or just visit every now and then in the shoutbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back