House Vahlour

xD I'm glad the rp is kicking off but I got three characters to reply for so~ don't get to far head or I'll have to keep changing my post x3

once you have a character and you're accepted, you dont have to wait, you've already been accepted lol

once you're accepted by one character, every character you make is accepted xD

Akihito said:
@kirito1337 @Eloquence @Melody Frazier @Britt-21 @ColaGirl4Life @Killigrew Whew, you people go fast!
I forgot to mention this, but I usually disappear Friday's, Saturdays, and Sundays (Not all sundays though)

Anyway. I noticed ya'll stopped on account that I have not yet posted, please feel free to continue but please send me a PM with frequent updates on what is going on.

Thanks!
I went overboard. I apologize.

haha >__> so...

Sain and Lucille were talking in near where Kent and Tybalt were talking (idk if u wanna have ur character notice or not), then Lucille left.

Lucille said to her mother that she is with child.

I think that basically sums it up?

Well, considering some time passed from when they left, Tybalt couldve taken Sain and Kent to the town or to check out the bandits, leaving a letter with a servant behind for his wife? Making lucille wait and drama to heat up back at home... Adds more to the drama imo +__+ 
have ALL the plots!

x-all-the-things-template.png

Lol yup we kinda had this planned from the start xD we wanted to see when someone would figure it out. But yeah, you told us to go ahead, so we did! But Lucille hasn't decided if she's going to tell you yet or not, so whatever plot idea you have can continue. My thinking is what happens next to lessen the scandal, how do they create the least horrible situation out of this?

Killigrew said:
Well, considering some time passed from when they left, Tybalt couldve taken Sain and Kent to the town or to check out the bandits, leaving a letter with a servant behind for his wife? Making lucille wait and drama to heat up back at home... Adds more to the drama imo +__+ 
have ALL the plots!
x-all-the-things-template.png
Haha, that made me laugh loudly ^^

Honestly, I feel my roleplay is running without me haha... I might give this roleplay to @Britt-21

This roleplay was more or less a test. I wanted to see if I made a roleplay and whether I would be able keep up. (It doesn't seem likely lol.)

I might leave roleplaying and retreat into the real world for a bit. I'll have to see

Honestly, I'm in a bad mood. (One reason is because of irl stuff and another is because I honestly didn't think ya'll would get far which is my mistake for not seeing it coming lol)

I'll try my best, but I might have no choice (College is calling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back