• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern house of sin

erosful

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚.
Roleplay Type(s)
SINNERS.
HOUSE OF SIN.
THE HOUSE OF SIN is an abandoned mansion on the outskirts of Overbrooke. The mansion was built as an art museum in 1791 and served its purpose until 1822 when a theft took place and all the valuable pieces were stolen. In a poor and small town, closed off to the world, no one was able to replace the art and the museum shut down. No one bought the land, nor the house, and it remained abandoned.

In 1839, life returned to the mansion as new beings inhabited the house along with their leader known as the Tempter, remaining hidden from the town within their new home. They watched the world around them evolve in their new quaint home. They watched the town fill with people. They watched the wars and the riots take place. They watched mankind fall into sin and temptation. They watched mankind destroy his own house and destroy his own fields and kill his own cattle.

The town emaciated to nothing but rubble. So the beings proposed a contract with the town's mayor. For a price, they will see to it that the town will flourish. The children will remain innocent, the families will remain happy, and every farm and mill and factory will be plentiful. The price: a virgin to join them at the House of Sin every lunar eclipse. Though a tradition that has been upheld for a century now, the beings find that they are under the surveillance of angels who serve to protect the citizens of Overbrooke.

With the angels and humans taking all risks and attempts to maintain one step ahead of those in the House of Sin, a battle for power looms within whispers and gossip. However, the threat will only continue to grow with time.

ROLES.
THE TEMPTER The immortal leader of those residing in the House of Sin. For centuries, they have lured in humankind to fall into sin. Some say they were the one who gave Eve the apple, they were the one who encouraged Cain to kill his brother, they were the one who suggested Icarus to fly a bit higher and closer to the sun. They are the head of the House of Sin. They feed off of impurity and take enjoyment in guiding humankind toward the darkest paths.

FALLEN ANGELS The fallen angels were pure ones — wings so white and laughter so high, they were the epitome of peacefulness and innocence. But they, like any human, were lured in by the Tempter. They were weak enough to fall into their trap. Now with broken and charred wings, the fallen angels guide the Tempter in their earthly ordeal and make sure everything runs smoothly in Overbrooke. Recently, the whiff of white angels within the town has caused a stir within the House of Sin.

SEVEN DEADLY SINS Seven beings, each taking the form of a sin. No doubt they would work alongside the Tempter. Some day they are actually the Tempter's children, made by them so they could unleash each of them into the human world to do their bidding. Each one would be in charge of making a human fall into their own sin.

ANGELS The angels are no match for the Tempter, the fallen angels, and the Seven Deadly Sins combined. They try their best to reverse the effects of the being's on the townspeople. They try to return the fallen back to how they used to be before. Now, they are working on breaking the contract between the townspeople and the Tempter once and for all. Even though they do not live in the House of Sin, they keep watchful eyes on any activity inside to stay a step ahead of the beings.

THE FALLEN These are the once-innocent townspeople who were either sacrificed during a lunar eclipse or were lured in by the beings themselves. They have fallen into sin and now reside in the house along with the beings.

NOTES.
SO BASICALLY, what the fuck.

I'm relatively new to the site, and I took a month break because schoolwork and personal issues were drowning me and I had -93485 inspiration to RP and make characters. But now, I have returned and I need friends and something to do!

And what better way to do it then come up with the worst RP plot to exist, LOL.

This RP is actually inspired by "Blood Sweat & Tears" by BTS, but it is by no means a Korean-based RP or located in South Korea. Another fair warning: if you are religious and against the idea of RPing as sinners, then I do not expect you to join. If you do, however, but continuously complain to myself or others about the premise of the plot, I will kindly ask you to leave the RP.

The description of the plot is rather lengthy, so here's a TLDR: every lunar eclipse, a human is sacrificed to the beings living in the House of Sin, and the beings include the Tempter, fallen angels, and the Seven Deadly Sins. Angels are sworn to protect the humans and are trying to do what they can to stop the beings from continuing to wreak havoc in the town this takes place in, Overbrooke.

Regarding the roles, they are not first-come-first-serve. I will set a deadline for character sheets and will choose which are best suitable for each role. Regarding the OOC, I intend on making a Discord server. If you are unable to access Discord, then that is perfectly alright. I will do my best to update those that are unable with any information or changes that are key to the RP.

This is my first RP on this site, and while I do have experience in modding/gm-ing on other platforms, I'm not familiar with how things work here so please bear with me! Also, feel free to call me Eros or Miri.

I will hopefully make the threads when I've gathered enough interest. In the meantime, feel free to comment or PM me with any inquiries.

LINKS.
IN CHARACTER ------ Here
CHARACTER SHEET ------ Here
ROLEPLAY INFORMATION ------ Here
OUT OF CHARACTER ------ Here
RELATIONSHIPS ------ Here
DISCORD ------ Here
INSPIRATION ------ Here
coded by nymphadora. ©

definitely interested!
Wow! I’m down for this.
i'm interested in this!
interested
More than interested!
interested my dude !!
Edgey sin lords? Interestedddd ^_^
definitely interested!
In for this.
putting my interest out there !!
thank you so much for all the interest~ i'll hopefully have the threads up sometime tomorrow in the evening ( eastern standard time ), as i'm going to be spending time with family. pls go ahead and tag whoever you believe would be interested !
to those that celebrate it, happy easter ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back