• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy House of Opportunity OOC

What to do with this RP?

• Close up shop. Better luck next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Proceed as you are now.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1 week to wrap up scenes and create extra/replacement characters, then start new plot point.

• End all scenes now and start new plot point.

• Total voters
Anomaly said:
Better luck next time.Let's get some numbers down. Technically, the vote is split fifty/fifty. However, at least three of the people tagged didn't vote. Might not seem like a lot, but that's 43% of the people I'm trying to engage. As if that wasn't disheartening enough, out of the people who DID vote, half want the RP shut down but have not politely bowed out and instead continue to bring their lack of enthusiasm to the table rather than leaving and giving us room for growth.

The fact is, only two people besides me care enough to want this roleplay to continue.

I'm disheartened, disappointed, discouraged, and frustrated, and while I appreciate the two of you (whoever you anonymous fellows are), I am tired of pulling teeth and repeatedly asking what people want to see and how I can improve and getting nothing back for it. I don't like nagging. I don't enjoy hounding people. I don't get any pleasure out of dropping characters or issuing ultimatums.

Ranting aside...

This RP is officially closed.

I have had fun, at least!

I'm sorry for not responding, I didn't mean to be disheartening. You are a great GM, thanks for reviving the Ghibli within my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back