• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern house of memories

ataraxia

lover
i don't want to be afraid
memories turn into day dreams,
become a taboo
plot & rules
"we built this house on memories."

stolen memories, that is. the house used to look like a doll house, now it looks like something from a horror movie. there were whispers of witches, but it was something much darker than that. the house was demonic, and so was the caretaker. there was never a clear answer on who that person was, but most people didn't really ask to begin with.

it was friday the thirteenth, october 2017 when they went missing. eight strangers who woke up wearing doll like clothing in a house that they couldn't remember. they couldn't remember anything. everything was very doll like. from the eight bedrooms - nine if you count the one locked at the end of the hallway - to the kitchen. everything was a game.

they weren't going to like the game.

hi! that was a really bad synopsis because i hate them a lot lol. but yeah basically it's gonna be a psychological thriller about eight people with amnesia and them trying to get their memories back from the demon who stole them - featuring a creepy doll theme. it's gonna be lit albeit terrifying. especially for our poor lil characters!

my #1 is my co-gm (aka vic aka moiety moiety aka surprise bitch i never even told you you were co-gm) so please be nice to her thanks

realistic fcs only

the projected start date is halloween, if i get my shit together that is. the cs won't be as long because of it (and because they don't remember anything about themselves to have much personality lol) so hopefully you're interested in playing !!! once i get everything set up, the links will be up in the triangle <3

hint: click the "time to play" to hear the theme and inspo for the rp

time to play​

with any luck this will be up tonight or tomorrow! characters will be due on the 31. however, biographies will not be due until november 5th, as they're to be dmed to me as opposed to posted in the cs thread. <3

hI I'M DAMN READY AND BROUGHT THE POPCORN
i am full of emotions look at this beauty
101% on-board thank
This sounds great, I'm in.
bonnie im gonna cr y this is a Work of Art(tnm)
ayyy a spoopy rp i love it
yeye count me in
definitely interested !!
i'll set up navigation tomorrow when i don't have a migraine but here's the stuff !!
house of memories - chatting
house of memories - sign ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back