• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern house of memories - sign ups

ataraxia

lover
i don't want to be afraid
memories turn into day dreams,
become a taboo
application form
name, age, birthday, gender, orientation, ethnicity, nationality, place of birth

height, weight, eyes, hair, distinguishing features, birthmarks, tattoos, body modifications, voiceclaim, faceclaim

persona: any personality things can be included here or in your dm to me!

biography: have this divided up in sections of memories so that it's easiest for me to provide memories as the games commence. the bios are to be dmed to me, and are due on november 5 (subject to change), the rest is to be posted here and is due october 31.

good luck !

time to play​

○ w i p ●

Karlotta, Karlotta
Where are you?
I can't find you by the creek
I can't find you by the train's caboose

There you are
You caught me unwary

Leaving the shell of the girl you used to be
as if someone left you to be departed
Did you who did this?
Do you want to say

d20d276a13623bbfd3296b0803e6f758.png
2dc6dcf300e56f07f9e53368fba559aa.png

Karlotta, Karlotta, Where did you go?

tumblr_ox57it7UO01t2ejqro8_400.gif

tumblr_oxqg0gQGp61tiiiczo8_400.gif

tumblr_ox57it7UO01t2ejqro3_400.gif

tumblr_oxqg0gQGp61tiiiczo3_400.gif

tumblr_ox57it7UO01t2ejqro1_400.gif

Last edited:
SUNSET HIGH, ⇀ BODIES LOW
DOWNTOWN ↴ WE LET IT GO

large.png

WON'T YOU
DANCE WITH ME?
WIDE EYED, YOU LOOK AT ME
→ she's the type of girl who easily gets lost in her own world. it verges on the point of simply being inconsiderate of others; she's independent and tends to only rely on herself to get things done. in fact, she doesn't like putting too much trust in others at all and has a habit of keeping secrets for no reason other than for the sake of it.
→ when she isn't deep in her thoughts, she's quite perceptive and sensitive to her surroundings and to the people around her. she's very empathetic and can't stop herself from helping those in distress. however, she's also good at detecting lies or ill intentions.
→ lana's general aura is one of giggly nonchalance. she's a free spirited person who only seems to care for her friends, her family, her work, and having fun. other than a veneer of detached amusement, she appears to be pretty apathetic to everything else.
→ she's optimistic and likes to believe that everything will work out in the end. she's usually the person who's assuring someone else that things will be okay with time, and even the smallest things, like a sunny day or a smile from a stranger, can boost her mood considerably.
large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg
tumblr_inline_nuo47dvROS1rpdlxb_500.gif

GIVE YOURSELF A MOMENT,

lana ai mizuno, also simply known as lana, is a 21 year old student from brisbane, australia. she was born in the tiny resort town airlie beach, where her parents were on holiday, on february 29, 1996. after years of internal debate, she privately decided that she is asexual panromantic (as far as everyone else is concerned, she is straight and ordinary). she is a cisgender female of full japanese descent. boop
tumblr_nxrgmhTKiY1uwvoh6o8_250.gif

LET YOUR BODY BE

lana is of above average height, standing at 5' 9'' but weighing only 140 lbs. her eyes are brown - nothing out of the ordinary - and her hair is black or dark brown in the sunlight. she's never dyed it, and it hangs just past her chest, thick, wavy, and shiny. she can be recognized by her somewhat dated bang hairstyle, her small, round face, and her wide eyes. she also has several moles on her face and is one of the lucky who are blessed with a naturally clear complexion. she doesn't have any tattoos or body modifications other than a piercing in each ear. she is portrayed by nana komatsu. her voice is breathy and low-pitched for a girl. she has a slight lisp and a strong aussie accent.

Last edited:
[SIZE= 2]beauty queen with a cracked smile..
{ give me a hot second to rethink everything lmao }
[/SIZE]​

Last edited:
{ morgana colette labelle . }

named for a sorceress, but the closest things she's ever known to magic are bitter curses that weigh down her mouth like spells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back